Chapter 12

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speaking
... Narration

(Sorta Filler Warning but also not, also may be really long)

Author's POV~
I sat on my bed, getting writers block (since it's a total pain in the ass) for the story. I slammed my head against my fluffy ass pillow (after I took off my glasses) and groaned.

"WRITERS BLOCK IS THE WORST!" I screamed into the fluffy mound.

I was home alone at the time so I could scream as much I wanted. Still, no ideas came to my mind.

I had some ideas for my hufflepuff OC that I could cosplay so I pulled out the stuff and started to place it on my body. I pulled out her wand and my camera as I was a closet cosplayer. I then recorded more for her storyline and saved them for later on.

After, I just decided to watch the newest season of BNHA and try to make sure that I followed the storyline.

I layed on my hella fluffy pillows and changed into my black, gray and yellow onesie. Placing my bluetooth headphones on, I opened my laptop and started watching the episodes.

Barely halfway in, the wind and rain started getting heavier, as it was, very cliched, storming out. I groaned as much screen started glitching out and then shut off for some random ass reason.

"Oh come FUCKING on!"

(You all should know what's about to happen.)

I grabbed my wand and held onto a majority of my anime plushies. I didn't know what was going on so I decided to pack a backpack full of items. Plushies, phone, headphones, charger, food, water, all went in and I held onto a flashlight and my wand.

I also placed one of my cosplays and extra clothes into a suitcase for extra precaution. My laptop started glitching out again but this time, a glove enclosed looking hand came through and I held into everything that I packed.

The hand pulled me through the laptop and as my body passed through, it felt like my body was splitting apart but then almost like a million feathers tickled me from under my skin. It almost felt like I light leaping like from my favorite series, Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messanger.

'Okay, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?! I never got to say bye and I love you to my brother and parents. I never got to say that enjoyed being crackheads with my friends. Am I going to lose my life?!'

I didn't want to know what was going to happen next so I just allowed myself to fall into slumber. My body felt like I was a baby once more and my mind slipped to darkness.

3rd POV~
The girl's body which had been in a black, gray and yellow onesie, had fallen onto the floor of a very clean faculty that was pure white. The leader of the Yakuza, Kai Chisaki, looked at the very much petite girl in wonder, as his experiment had worked.

(I'm literally exactly 5 foot or 152cm for you people to know)

The young Yakuza boss ordered for the young teen to be moved into a clean room with her items that she arrived with and inform him when she was awake.

Back to Author-Chan~
My body felt the need to stretch and crack some bones(from stretching). A clean white room with the items I brought and a small desk and clean white bed were then in my vision, along with a small closet.

'...I don't think this is (wherever you live) now...'

I made sure nothing happened to me first, then I rushed to see that all my stuff was not broken or anything.

I sighed in relief that everything was okay and then realized,

'Shit, I still don't know where I fucking am.'

The door opened and I almost let out a inhuman screech. I just flinched and turned around. Somehow, I felt smaller than I ever was before, it felt like I had shrunk. My wand was still in my hand as I pointed it towards the person.

Shaking, I said,

"...I don't know who you are but just saying, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!"

The man who had appeared in the anime, only a few times, and manga  just had a "wtf" face.

Overhaul, who had just visited me, just left the room while dropping a note. I picked up the note, trembling a tiny bit, and read it in my mind.

'If you want to live, just follow our instructions and you will be fine. If you don't, there will be consequence. And anything, once we trust you enough, you will be able to roam around.
               Overhaul.'

My mind just almost went ballistic. Overhaul, just took me captive, and I probably have no way to get home.

'Well fuck, guess I'll just have to wait for the heros to come and save Eri and I.'

To Be Continued~
Date Posted: November 23rd, 2019
Word Count: 845 Words