Chapter 1.

Maddy POV:

" maddy hunny wake up we need to get to the airport " ugh great today is the day I have to leave everyone behind and move to LA. With my mom . We've had some problems here in New York so my mom thought it would be a good idea to move me on the other hand hate this stupid idea . I have to leave my best friend Sarah I've known her since I was 2 years old and I can't believe I won't be able to see her anymore .

I got up from my bed and went into the shower when I got out I wore my black skinny jeans and my Brandi white flowy shirt that says love on it with my white converse . I went into the bathroom and blow dried my blonde hair it was pretty short so it didn't take long for me to straighten . Then I applied my foundation , and mascara with some eyeliner I didn't really wear much makeup because I don't wanna be one of those girls that are cake faced you now .

I went down stairs and said saw that everything was packed and ready to go.

" hey good morning hunny come eat your breakfast " after I finished eating It was time to leave and me and my mom got everything and headed to the airport . When we got there we waited an hour or so and heard " flight to la boarding now " me and my mom got

Up and went to our plane . Hours passed by and I was getting really sleepy so I decided to take a nap through the plane ride to la.