Chapter 9.

Maddy POV:

I woke up with right arms around my body . I heard little snores from matt , he looked really cute when he was sleeping . I took out my phone and took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram . I realized that we weren't at me or matt house we were still at Sophia's . I shook matt to wake him up so that we could leave . Matt wake up we got to go . " huh oh shit right let's go". Once we left Sophia we both went to our own house to change and take showers and get ready for the day . Today was the day my mom was suppose to be coming back home , so I decided to call her .

*ring*

Hey mom

" honey hi I'm coming back tomorrow night stay safe I need to go see you soon love you "

Love you too okay bye .

After I called my mom I went and took a shower and then when I came out I out my hair up in a bun and wore sweat pants with a t-shirt. I heard someone knock on the door so I went to go look .

Matt POV:

When I got home I went on Instagram and I had gotten tagged in a photo . It was of me sleeping and maddy had posted it . I wonder how she got my Instagram .. I hope she hasn't seem the pictures . I wanted to tell maddy about what happened cause we were getting really close and I don't really know what we are but I like her a lot I've never liked anyone like this and I want her to be my girlfriend but I don't want to rush . Last night was crazy we almost had sex and we aren't even dating I want it to be special for her and I'll make it special once I'm her boyfriend . After my shower I start getting ready , and when I'm done I go to maddy to go hangout with her and talk . I ring the door bell and she opens it seconds later . Hey wanna hangout ? "Yeah sure but Im going over to a friends tonight" oh okay who ? " that girl that I went over to the party remember " . Oh Okay! Let's watch a movie . " what movie do you want to watch let's watch a funny movie ". No I wanna watch a scary movie so we can cuddle (: " haha I hate scary movies but okay .

Maddy POV:

When matt came over we decided to watch a scary movie . We were laying in bed and he had his arms around me and I was cuddled up to his chest . I took a look at matt for a second and noticed everything about him . I looked at his big brown eyes , and his blonde hair and how it spiked up . And how his hands fit perfectly with mine and how my head fit right in his chest like a puzzle piece . Matt isn't what everyone says he is . He started off as a total jerk , but then I got to know the real him . He's so sweet and caring and I've known him for 2 weeks now and it's been amazing . I really wish we were together but I don't even know if he likes me . I wanted to ask him about lots of things like if he has a dad and why he hasn't posted in so long and know the background of him . The inside of him not the outside just like Sarah said .

Matt ?

" yes "

I have a question ..

" what's up cutie "

Why haven't you posted anything over 2 years on Instagram .?

" oh .. I knew you would see that . We'll I'll tell you but I don't really like people knowing so please don't say anything ".

I won't matty you know that .

" okay about 2 years ago I made a vine account and one of them became big and got lots of revines , I kept making them and they kept getting bigger and bigger soon I got a call from a guy named Bart and he called to tell me he wanted me to join a tour called magcon. So I accepted and told my parents when I got there , there were a lot of other guys . There was Cameron carter Nash Taylor Shawn Jack and jack Aron and Hayes maghonoy and me . We all got to know each other through the months of touring we all became like family I loved them so much a year passed by and we were traveling everywhere metting fans we all made vines maghonoy was a DJ for us and Shawn jack and jack all were singers . We did crazy things at every show we did the " Lipgloss dance " danced with fans on stage . Everything was okay until one day Bart said some of us had to leave and that broke everyone apart me Cameron Nash Hayes Shawn carter all left then Taylor and Arron left to it just became horrible . We all stopped talking carter was my bestfriend and ever since then I haven't seen him I haven't seen any of them except for. Cameron cause he goes to our school . I miss them I miss the fans I miss everything " .

Matt.. I don't know what to say I'm so sorry . I felt really bad for matt he seemed so close to these boys and that stupid man just had to break them all apart . by the time matt was done he had tears in his eyes . I don't like seeing matt sad . I've never seen him sad but I don't like it . I gave him a big hug and told him it's gonna be okay. I really wanted to find these boys and reunite them .

" maddy look don't worry about it I'm gonna be okay I'm happy now , ever since you walked in that school my life has been so great and I love having you with me . I really like you I love everything you hate about yourself . Your gorgeous sweet funny caring loving and you make me a better person I want to be beside you and for you to be beside me . I know we've known each other for a short period of time but I want to take you out on a date and go further with what we have . So will you go on a date with me tomorrow night 8:00 I'll pick you up ❤️"

Of course I will matt your so sweet thank you so much your amazing . We looked at each other and leaned in I felt his lips against mine once again it wasn't a long kiss but it was passionate . " I'm gonna go ill text you later bye ". Bye matt (:

You know when I got here I thought everything would be worse but ever since I met matt it's been just fine , I wanna start making some new girl friends cause I really need more hopefully I'll find some , but in the mean time I got matthew ❤️