Chapter 4.

I wake up and look at the time it's 10:00 dang I slept in really late . I go downstairs and see a note from my mom . " hey honey I'm gonna be in Washington for my job something came up be back in 2 weeks love you I left some money for you be safe oh and the espinosas said you can stay with them (: " . . And of course I need to stay with matt and no shock she's gone without telling me or saying goodbye You see back in New York she was flying all over the place and never had time for me anymore it gets lonely here . I sigh and I run upstairs I start getting ready with my normal routine I take a quick shower and get dressed and put make up on and I pack some stuff for matt house . I go downstairs eat some breakfast and lock the doors and go to the epsinosas . This should be a fun 2 weeks .. Ugh . I knock and matt mom opens the door . I say hello and go to the guest room . I still can't get over last night .. Everything that happened why was matt doing that oh that's right he's playing you maddy duh ! I start school tomorrow great matt is probably gonna act like he doesn't know me I won't have any friends . It's gonna be just like old times .. I'm all alone I run to the bathroom and lock it and I hear .. " mom I'm home " matt ..

Matt POV:

Hey mom I'm home . " hey honey maddy is here she's staying with us for 2 weeks her mom is on a business trip " okay . Maddy oh great after last night it feels weird but it's cool cause I got my mind of things I went to Sophia this morning . I decided to go upstairs and change I was walking up to my room when I hear a door close and I heard quiet sobs and crying from the bathroom . I heard whispering .. Maddy she's here she's in there . I ran to the room and I heard my mom say " I'm going out see you soon " I didn't reply I tried opening the door but it was locked . Maddy maddy open up what's wrong maddy please answer " matthew go away just go away leave me alone maddy please I'm trying to help you what's wrong if it's about last night look I know I was being a jerk and I'm sorry that I've been acting like a total dick " matt it's not that .. Please just go you'll never understand ". Understand what I don't get it . I got the key and unlocked the door .. I wish I didn't the next thing I saw made my heart break . She cuts herself ..

Maddy why would you do this " you don't get it you never will " Come here I hold her and clean her up she starts crying I hear her sniffle " shh it's okay I'm here your going to be oaky " I pick her up and lay her on my bed . I hug her tight and the last thing I hear " thank you matthew " I kiss her forehead and lay next to her I wrap my arms around her small body and hold her hands and intertwine them together . You know maddy is different she makes me happy I know I've been really mean to her but everything about her is special she doesn't want me like every other girl her smile is so bright the way she acts when she's mad . She's beautiful her lips are so soft and warm and I could kiss them all day .. I just can't believe she does that to herself . I can't fall for madz I'm bad body matt " I'm sorry maddy I say whispering in her ear I can't change everything will change " . She can't find out about me no one can she will never look at me the same way .