Not All Hugs And Kisses

Ship: Curly x Pony, Steve x Pony

*Attempted rape is in this chapter. Please don't read if you are really young or have issues with rape*

______________________________________

Ponyboy's POV

I thought romantic relationships would include hugs, kisses, cuddles, and being protected by your partner. Mine was exactly like that, until a month ago. Curly Shepard and I have been dating for three months already, no one knows it though. So it makes it another reason why I can't be saved.

Curly began to get abusive. The first time because he got angry at me. I was talking to one of my friends, Sam, when Curly walked over and dragged me away. He took me to his house and began kicking, slapping, punching, and throwing me. I cried for him to stop when he said something; You are mine, Ponyboy. You will never leave me.

I knew I had to leave, so the next morning, when Curly was asleep, I wrote a note and left. He came back and promised he wouldn't do it again, and that he had a beyond stressful day and had some drinks and smokes. I forgave him, hugging him.

The second time was when he told me I couldn't see my gang anymore and had to move in with him. I quickly ran away and almost made it to my house when Curly dragged me to a isolated area and beat me.

He apologized the next day and I knew that no matter what I do, Curly would find me and take me hostage. Some days I couldn't go home and had to call my older brothers and say I would be staying a a friends house.

Curly's sister, Angela, would push me around and slap me and make me do the cleaning and cooking, but she taught me how to hide my bruises with makeup. Tim Shepherd didn't know about me being abused, he just believed the lies I told him.

I feel...I know I deserve the abuse Curly gives me. He even told me I deserve it. I know I screw up everything but I don't need a bad reminder.

"Hey babe" Curly says, laying down next to me. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I just had a stressful day" he continues. Tears stained my cheeks and I'm pretty sure I look pathetic.

"I-it's alright, C-curly" I whisper, feeling him roughly bite my neck. I hold back a cry. I guess one thing I'm thankful for is that Curly never had sex with me yet. I'm afraid that would be one of my punishments.

"Good boy. So pretty" he murmurs, his hot breath hitting my ear. I shivered at the feeling, his hand squeezing my ass tightly, "and this round ass belongs to me, got it?" He adds. I nod, wanting to burst into tears again, but that would only give him pleasure.

"I know, Curly" I whisper, feeling angry and annoyed. He shifts, leaning over me with a deadly glare on his handsome features.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He screams, grabbing my hair. I wince at the stinging pain, watching as he undid his belt with his free hand. I gulp, trying to look away but Curly just forced my head forward. He kicked off his jeans and tugged at the waistband of my track shorts, smirking evilly at me.

"I see you're a virgin still, baby boy" he scowls, "Let's change that" he adds. I whimper and began to fight. I tried pushing him off but he grunted and punched me, my head turning to the side as blackness fogged the edges of my vision. I kicked his privates, watching him groan and roll over. I perked up and got off the bed, running down the stairs and was about to open the front door when a switchblade passed my head and struck at the door. I gasp and then around, Curly running down the stairs. I opened the door and ran, hearing footsteps behind me, yelling curses and threats.

"PONYBOY! I WILL FINISH YOU ONCE MY HANDS ARE ON YOU! STOP RUNNING AND I WON'T EVEN FUCKIN SHOVE MY DICK UP YOUR ASS!" Curly yelled. I felt tears slide down my cheeks but I kept pushing forward, seeing the outline of my home. Another blade whizzed pass my ear, causing me to yelp and almost trip, stumbling as I tried sprinting longer.

When I reached the fence, Curly tackled me and threw me against a brick wall nearby, tying a bandana over my mouth, muffling my cries for help. He ripped off my clothes and I shivered as the cold touch of concrete and cold air hit my skin and wounds.

"Always making bad decisions, ey Pony?" Curly growled, slamming my head down on the concrete. I whimper, trying to fight him off but this pain shot through my body. I look down and see Curly had reopened one of my scars. It hurt, blood slowly pouring out the small cut.

"Go to sleep baby, it'll be over soon" was all Curly said before injecting me with something. Darkness took over and I laid limp, waiting for whatever to happen, happen.

But nothing happened. I heard grunts and a sickly noise of skin hitting skin. I sit up abruptly watching with wide eyes as Curly and Steve Randle fought. Steve used all his strength and punched Curly, causing him to fall unconscious. I quickly put on my track shorts and tried to stand up but my left ankle hurt.

"Pony, hey, Pony" Steve said, going to my side immediately. He held me against his waist and together, we walked to Steve's house.

"I'll take you back to your house once I address your injuries. And once you tell me what that Shepard was about to do" Steve said once we were in his room. I wince at his tone, knowing I'm in deep trouble.

"Nothing, Steve...nothing happened" I mumbled. Curly directly told me that I couldn't tell anyone about the abuse. Because they wouldn't help, because I deserve it. But Steve scoffed and cleaned my small cuts and scracthes on my torso and thighs.

"Nothing my damn ass, Curtis. Curly was gonna fuckin rape you!" Steve screamed. I tremble and the dam broke. I sobbed on Steve's chest, tugging at his DX uniform shirt. I thought Steve would shove me off, but he didn't. He surprisingly hugged me back though, whispering soothing words and let his left hand go through my hair multiple times.

"Steve...I can't tell you, I'm sorry!" I cry more, feeling pathetic and like a failure. Maybe because I am. No, I am those things. Curly said so. Oh god, Curly!

I back away and stand up, limping to the door. Steve stopped me, looking concerned and angry.

"Where are you going?" He questions, grabbing my arm. I try pulling myself away from him, but his protective and warm vibe caused me to stop.

"Curly, I can't leave him. Thank you, Steve, for helping me. You can't tell anyone. Love you, bye" I kiss his cheek before running out of the house, going directly to the area where Curly hurt me.

When I arrived, Curly was slowly waking up, sitting up and saw me. I smile at him weakly, going to his aid.

"Babe...what happened" he yelled, gripping my wrist in a bruising grip. I whimper quietly, and explained to him that some angry drunk greaser came over and punched Curly. But its clear that Culry knew that he almost raped me.

"Pony, I'm sorry, I had a hard day. Tim has been on my damn nerves and-" "It's alright, Curly" I cut him off, and he seemed relieved that he didn't have to make another excuse. Whatever, I deserve the abuse he lashes out to me.

After all, he will do it again.