four

I laughed as I sped away in the truck, leaving a trail of zombies running after my truck. I looked back, laughing even harder.

"Can't keep up, stupid walkers!" I gloated. The zombies grunted, trying to catch up.

I smiled, speed faster away until the zombies were out of sight. I frowned, stopping my truck. Two lifeless bodies lay in the middle of the road, motionless. I got out and grabbed my AK-47 from the backseat. I walked over to the bodies, raising my guard up. I approached the bodies and saw that they were still humans. Maybe dead, I couldn't tell. I kneeled on the groud to examine the bodies. I felt the female's neck, no pulse. I didn't touch the other one, I assumed it was dead. I got up and turned around almost instantly to the sound of someone grunting. I felt a sharp pain and I was blinded by a white light before blacking out.

When I came to, I instantly tried to get up. I couldn't.
"HEY! Let me out!" I screamed out. No reply. "Please?"
"Shut the hell up." It was a female's voice. Great, I got kidnapped by a woman.
"Hey, I'm not even a threat," I said, solemnly.
"Yeah well why do you have a ton of weapons in your truck?" She asked me.
"I need those weapons to protect myself from zombies, duh." She hit me in the lip with the butt of a rifle or a shotgun. I couldn't tell. All I know, that hurt like a bitch.

"OW! Hey ease up with the hitting, I don't want my lip being swollen," I said. "Oh could you take this blindfold off? It's pretty hard to see."
She laughed, "That's the point, retard."
"I have my rights!" I joked.
"At this point, I don't think rights matter anymore." I heard footsteps getting softer and softer, indicating me that she walked away.
"Dammit..." I muttered. Being left alone blindfolded was pretty lonely. I felt tired so I fell asleep, without any energy left.

I woke up and opened my eyes. I could only see black, I was still blindfolded.
"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!" I started to call out. I wanted the blindfold off at once.
"WHAT?" She yelled.
"I want this blindfold off NOW!" I yelled.
She laughed, "Just until He arrives." He? What was she going on about?
"He?" I asked, curious.
"Yes." With that, she walked away, again, leaving me alone in the darkness. 

[A/N: I know this is pretty short, but I'm going out for Halloween and gah! This girl though. Ugh, anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BITCHES! I hoped you enjoyed this update :)]