Chapter 1

Casper! Casper wake up! The house is on fire! Said Angie. Casper got up as quickly as possible and started trying to pack. Casper you stupid piece of sh*t there's not time to pack! Yelled Angie. Ok. Ok. Said casper calmly as he put on his backpack filled with stuff. Ugh! Come on! Grab Rico! Yelled Angie already out the house. Casper calmly grabbed there pet Rico who was an adorable chocolate lab puppy and left the house. What started the fire? Said casper. I was trying to cook Rico his special puppy mix and I forgot about it.... Said Angie. Ugh! Casper stormed off into the deep dark woods with Rico. Wait! Casper wait! You unhelpful retard! Yelled Angie. B*tch yelled casper. Angie and Casper were brother and sister, they were also best friends who lived together for quite a while. Officially now they hated each other.

Come on Rico, poor thing drink up. Said casper in a calm voice. Rico continued drinking out of the river they were at. HELLO!!!! There son!!!!!!! said an old man. Um hi said Casper. WHATS YE NAME!!!!! Said the old man. Casper? Said casper. YOU DONT SOUND SURE!!! Said the old man. Casper said casper. There you go ya f*cker said the old man. Casper picked up Rico and his backpack and started running from the old man and found a small little town with buildings made out of sticks and cars made out of rocks. Casper looked at the town in awe he had never seen anything like it. Hi I'm Lucy said Lucy. Why are you talking to me? Said casper in an angry tone of voice. Um well I just saw you around and you looked lost I though that maybe you might want some help around, and you have a cute dog! Said Lucy, thanks but I don't need help I kinda just wanna be alone said casper calmly. You can still be alone with having help, I will show you around said Lucy. Fine! Said Casper angry. So this is this and this is that but DONT go in here said Lucy. Why can't I go in there said Casper. Because there is evil in there said Lucy. Mmhmm I'm going in said Casper. Casper slowly walked into the old house and switched on the light, come in! Said casper, fine fine said Lucy. Now they were both in the house and were mildly scared they went into the bathroom and were going to do the Bloody Mary game. Why are we doing this!? Said Lucy, to help the evil find us said Casper. They turned off the lights said Bloody Mary one hundred times in the mirror and then said we have your baby. They started hearing a moaning noise, Lucy tried moving away but Casper pulled her in and calmly said to her everything will be fine. They started seeing something in the mirror that looked like an old raggedy woman who's hair was cut short and blood dripped for her eye sockets, she was wearing a turn up white dress with little blood splatters on it. Casper! I'm scared at least let me go! Said Lucy. Fine let's go! Said Casper.