Leaving you both

........

"what... But you can't be, how do you know it's mine." Harry's shocked voice was only a thing to tell me he was still breathing, his face turned white as ghost, his body was frozen and stiff. His eye still bloody coved by those stupid glasses that made me want to rip them off.

" harry it's yours okay!" I some what yell but soften my voice, after reminding my self that we weren't the only people in the cafe' that morning. Some of the face had turned but others gave their respect.

This time I was softer when opening my mouth to speak "Zayn has been a way Harry remember... Because you should, he has been away for a month and at the start of that month I went though that pain in the ass thing all women have called a period."

"and sooo that means it can't be his, doesn't it?"he questioned "But he is back now and he has been for a week so can't it be his" Harry was still white but he body was less stiff, if anything shock had left him and sadness and guilt rose in his cheeks.

" no it cant" I sigh wishing those nights with Harry never happened. They shouldn't of happened, what the hell had I been thinking. But hey karma is a bitch.

All of a sudden the most unexpected thing happened, Harry took off his glasses to reveal tear stained eyes and a smile

"It's going to be okay Luce."

These words were enough to make me break. all the pain I was holding in shattered, tears started to rush down my face along with mascara most likely, making me look like the girl from the ring.

As the blur took over my eyes I sensed the big seen I was so every much wanting to avoid in the small cafe' was now arising. I started to feel cold and alone in my sorrowful day dream when Harry's strong stable arms, that I had in the last month became so familiar with tighten and hug my body to his.

"Stay with me Luce" he breathed into my neck" I will make it okay, I will look after you both." The words shot! me did he not hear what I had just said? I need to leave , I'm going, I will not hurt Zayn anymore than I have to, he can't know about the baby. He can't know about Harry and my affair, fling, series of late night booty calls what ever you want to call it.

" Haz no! Okay no! I don't want you to came after me, try to make contact again, I just want you to forget about me and well ... it." As I looked into those deepening green eyes I can't help but feel Like I'm floating on cloud nine and forget I'm yelling in a very public place. As Harry's arms fall to his sides, he looks straight back before replying "ok Lucy but one day when you are ready please let me see.. it, just so I can see how it turned out and be able to feel proud, I know and trust you to bring it up the best you can. If you ever need help, I'm a phone call away." With that said I give Harry a lite smile and nod before kissing his cheek and walking passed the perfect family, the young work lady, the impatient business man and out the door that bells my exit. There is only one direction to take now and that's the one way ticket to Australia.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

{a/n: next chapter will be Harry's POV and Zayn's After that I'm thinking of jumping into the future to when the baby's older... Not quit sure yet.

WHAT SEX SHOULD THE BABY BE? Boy?, Girl? Twins? Ect..

Thanks for reading and sorry the chapter took so long to update I have jut been busy as lately I forgot about it 😕

But BIG LOVE for the read xx }