[1] Teachers SUCK

Okay so this is the story of how and why teachers suck.

So it all started when I was in school.

Here is How my scedual goes:

Homeroom / lockers

Science

Math

French

Lunch

English / Ela / Language arts

Social Studies / History

Lockers

Band

Dismissal

Okay so first things first :I HATE school. Literally the only part I like about it is talking to my bestfriend, Sarah (you guys may or may not follow her on Wattpad). So I come to class and go to my locker. I had an extreme headache this day. So I go to my locker and put in my combination.

There is this guy who is beside me in my locker and can't stand him unless he's funny. Let's just call him Lucifer (name of a demon aka him).

"Hey Laura did you do your homework last night?" he said in a high voice, imitating some YouTube guy.

"I'm not in the mood, its best if you shut up." I told him. So I got my books and stuff out of my locker and when I go to close my locker, I slam my finger in my locker. I almost cursed in the freaking hallway.

So science was okay. We watched a lot of videos so I git the change to put my head down.

Next comes Math.

Math was okay but sometimes I get headaches from over thinking. I over think a lot. And also my teacher has this really unique voice that isn't always so soothing. So I eventually get through math.

Okay so we switch to French class. I like French but it's just some of the people there that I don't like so much. My French teacher is Pregnant so you know she's a bit moody. I'll just call her Mrs. Tree I guess. So she tells us to get with a partner and I look around, trying to avoid the gurl who sits Infront of me.

I look up to her and she's all happy and cheery and says "Hey want to be my Partner!" I tell her not really but then again, there is nobody else to partner up with ( because I'm a loser and I have no friends :P). its not like I hate her or anything it's just that she's a bit annoying sometimes but not always. So that happened.

Then is lunch.

I don't technically like lunch because Im on a medication that makes me not hungry and I basically become a zombie. So I don't eat and one of my teachers asks me "Did you eat?" I said no. I should have eaten that day because I became dizzy.

So then after lunch we had language arts. Ughh. I can't explain much.

So then was History. That's when I really started to feel bad. After about 10 minutes of her teaching, I put my head down because I was dizzy. My sister told me to put my head down if I feel dizzy so I did.

So the rest if the day was okay.

When I got home, my mom called me and told me to come to her room. I do as she says and I go to her room.

"I got a call from your teacher." she says with that you-might-want-to-sit-down-because-your-in-big-trouble look.

"About what?"I ask

"She said you were sleeping in class." she says.

"No! I was dizzy and the doctor said to put my head down when I was dizzy" I said. I was getting pissed off (excuse my language).

So that happened.

After that I ranted about all of that to Sarah like always. I hope she doesn't start to hate me for ranting too much.

I tried to calm myself by listening to Ed Sheeran and that helped a bit.

So that's how that day went.

Hope you all had a swagalicious day (unlike me) ~Laura

So yea that was my first chapter of my rant book. Lesson : Teachers should take a long walk off a short cliff. Peace out my lovelies <3