You're a Bird! Spread the Word!

"Animals! Animals of Foxwood Farm, listen here comrades! We are here to tell you a story!" cawed the pigeons atop the shed, grabbing the animals interest who all started looking up in awe at the pigeons who were out of their cages.

"We are pigeons from another farm and we'd like to tell you the tale of this farm. This tale is about the pigs of that farm. About the horses of that farm. About the sheep, chickens, goats, donkeys and cows who were all overworked and underfed. This is the story of a farm close by this one, but even closer in similarity." The pigeon in front went on sparking greater interest in this story..

"They'd all go to bed at night hungry and tired, and would wake up even more so the next day, as you all do. They'd work and get nothing out of it besides a handful of seeds given to them by the humans who did not care for them. They were tools for their farmer, tools for his profits... but not anymore." The pigeon said, confusing the animals.

"They'd decided they'd had enough, and revolted on their cruel farmer and took his land and farm for themselves, and why should they not? They were the reason it was there at all!" The pigeons looked down at all the animals who stared up at the pigeons in admiration of those farm animals.

"This is the story of Animal Farm. It is real, and it is how all animals should live. Free from man's cruel whips!" The pigeons said to the horses.

"Free from them their egg poaching hands!" They continued another to the chickens.

"Free from the slaughter of their family!" A third said to the pigs.

"This is what we, and all the animals at Animals Farm want for ALL animals!" The pigeons stated finally, leaving an impact on the animals who were all thinking quietly.

"But-" started a sheep "We need our farmer for food, what would we eat?"

"Our food comes from the crops and is only a small portion of what we make here comrade. We could be self sufficient with eating the crops we grow." One of the pigs interjected.

"Exactly comrade, think about it." The pigeons said.

Realizing they'd made a lasting impact on the pigs, the pigeons fluttered their wings and flew off the shed away from Foxwood Farm. They flew high into the sky and looked around for the next farm to preach at.