Lovely suspence (part 104)

Harrys P.O.V:

I started making breakfast for Olivia when what she said after I woke her up from her nightmare just hit me.

"Sweetheart?" I ask her.

"Yes?"

"What did you mean when you said "there's only one way to get rid of them." Your nightmares?"

She looks down sad and a small tear runs down her face.

"Olivia. Baby. What's wrong?"

"Gosh I'm being such a drama queen." She wipes her eyes while I sit down next to her. "It's just..." She takes a pause. "It was stupid. You know? It was a suicidal thought."

"What?! Baby why?" I was so surprised I didn't want to hear this, not from Olivia.

"Well I feel like nothing's going my way, you know? I have sleep analysis, zayns back in the house trying to kiss me."

"He's what?!" I thought he stopped, I thought that I could trust him.

"No Harry. That's not what I meant. We talked and I know that he won't do it again."

"Olivia..." I take a deep breath. "You can't leave me. You can't take your life away when there is someone still on this earth who can't live without you." A tear starts to form down my face.

"Harry." A tear starts to form on her face as well. "I'm not going to leave you, I can't live without you, every second I'm on this earth I want to be on it with you."

"Why baby?" Why did I just ask that dumb question.

"Because you've been here since day one, you've protected me from any harm that comes in my way...plus we did just have amazing morning sex."

We both start to crack up.

"Yes we did." I put my hand on her check and stop laughing. "Just don't leave me."

She nods her head and lays her head down on my hand.

"What?!" Liam walks down the stairs.