Lovely suspence (part 40)

At the hospital:

I was basically knocked out from not having enough oxygen. All I could see was doctors running with me while I was laying on the bed.

We go into a room and the doctors tell me to wait here. I mean where else could I go. I felt paralyzed. My lips felt tied shut, my legs felt stapled to the bed as my arms felt glued down. The only thing I could move were my eyes and fingers. I felt like I was in a coma. Couldn't talk, couldn't move but only talk to myself.

"Hello Olivia. My name is doctor Ramos. And I will be taking care of you. How you feeling?"

I put a thumbs up.

"Good. Are you able to take visitors?"

I put another thumbs up.

"Olivia!" Harry and Zayn come in.

I was so relieved to see them. My heart starts pounding and I feel like I can do a damn cartwheel, but obviously I can't.

"Oh Olivia im so sorry. I shouldn't have gone to his house. I should've left him alone like you said."

"Olivia I should've told you to stay home while I got harry." Zayn says

"She can't talk right now because of shortage of breath." The doctor says.

"Oh my gosh." Harry says with tears pouring down his face.

No don't cry. Please harry. I felt so stressed and scared.

"Okay guys your gonna have to leave we have surgery to do." The doctor says

The doctors take me out of the room while Harry's holding my hand. He then lets go because of being told to leave.

After a couple hours harry and Zayn come into the room.

"Have you two been here the whole time?" The doctor asks

"Ya. I ain't gonna leave my girlfriend here without knowing how surgery went." Harry says

"Well surgery went very well." The doctor says.

"Oh thank god." Harry and Zayn say.

"Olivia how you feeling?" Harry asks softly

"I'm fine." I say with a raspy voice like I just woke up.

"Olivia I'm sorry... We're both sorry."

Harry say

"Don't say sorry." I had to take a breath. "It's okay. I forgive you." I had to take another breath. "If anybody should be sorry it should be me. I was the one who went to Jerry's house and just made things worse."

"Olivia don't say that." Harry says

"Don't cry." I say starting to cry. "Don't cry."

For the rest of the night harry, Zayn and I are just comforting each other.