Lovely suspence (part 55)

I get up to go to the podium and hear whispers from everyone. Saying poor girl, or such a bad thing. I wanted to make it clear to everyone.

I go up there and pull out a list to read and put it back in my bra. (Cause I'm wearing a skirt.)

"As I came up here I heard some of you whisper things like poor girl or I feel bad and I just want want to clear everybody heads. My dad was a good dad. He was so...imperfect that it was perfect. When he left me I felt alone because I knew that he would never come back. And just to let everyone know I'm living with my fiancé harry."

Harry waves his hand a little. Then I hear people start to whisper a little more saying how cute.

"You guys whisper a lot." I say laughing. It made the audience laugh. "I'm gonna be honest with you because you all seem pretty cool." The audience laughs again. "My dad abused me, never was home, put work first, and was never there for me when my mom died..." I paused. The whispers started back up again. "And now I'm an orphan...an orphan." I started to cry.

"Damn you guys just started to make me smile."

I walk down the aisle and sit next to harry starting to cry. I then put up my purse and grab my glasses as put them on. I tried not to make the pouty face and look serious and look strait ahead.

"Olivia you don't have to do that." Harry says

"I so sick of crying." I say to harry.

The ceremony was over, so the last 10 minutes they put out the body.

I looked at my dad. He was wearing a black suit and a pink bow tie.

"My favorite color." I whisper

I started to cry hard for the whole 10 minutes. That at some point they had to put the body away and harry had to pull me away.