Prologue/First Partner

T.K.'s POV

There I was standing with patamon, my digimon partner, infront of the station waiting for the other dig-destined and their partner digimon to arrive.

Today we are doing our annual camping trip to celebrate our anniversary of first going to the digital world. Also to celebrate mine, Kari's and Davis's graduation.

TK: I wonder where they are?

Patamon: Don't worry TK they'll be here soon.

TK: I know that but it's so boring here.

Patamon: So you planning on confessing to Kari during the trip?

TK: Yeah I--..... He-hey!!!

I ended up blushing at his statement.

TK: Why would you ask that?

Patamon: Hey at least it got your mind off boredom.

TK: Yeah I guess so.

???: Hey TK, Patamon!!

I looked behind me and see Kari, my childhood best friend, with her partner gatomon. She looks really pretty and cute TODAY- WAIT WHAT!!!

Cause of my thinking I ended up blushing when I saw her. I hope she doesn't notice.

Kari: Hey TK are you Ok. Your face is red.

Crap she noticed it

TK: Yeah I'm fine it's just a bit too hot that's all.

Kari: Oh, OK.

??? : Oh so you like this girl huh??..

As soon as I heard that voice my eyes began to widen as I turn around to find nothing. The voice I heard was so familiar but where have I heard that voice before.

Kari: TK are you all right?

TK: Seriously why are you asking again, I'm fine I thought I heard someone that's all.

Kari: You sure you look a bit pale, like you've seen a ghost. You also look tired.

Does it really show that. Truth be told I've been getting a lot of nightmares as of late.

TK: I told you I'm fine, just tired that's all.

Patamon: He's been getting a ton of nightmares lately.

TK: PATAMON!!!!

Kari: Is this true TK.

TK: Ye-yes, but don't worry about me I only get them sometimes.

Patamon: He gets them every time he sleeps.

TK: PATAMON!!!!

I am seriously gonna kill patamon. I told him to keep it a secret.

TK: Don't worry about me, those nightmares are just nothing.

Patamon: Are you sure because after each nightmare I always find you awake tears streaming down both your cheeks.

TK: PATAMON!!! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT !!?

Patamon: Well every time you wake up I pretended I was asleep and I just take a peek of you.

Kari: TK it's alright you know you can tell me anything.

Oh man what will I do now Kari knows about the nightmares. I bet they want me to explain everything about them. Even though I myself don't remember those nightmares so I can't tell them.