A Leader's Second Wind

3rd Person's POV

It's been 6 months since the incident with quartzmon and everyone has just gone back to their normal lives.

In the airport we se Yuu picking up his sister Nene who just arrived from her studies in Hong Kong. He was accompanied by his girlfriend Airu, Tagiru, the newly formed couple Kiriha and Akari, and finally Zenjirou.

As Nene got down from the plane she sees all her friends but one was missing. It was a certain former goggle-headed boy.

Taiki's POV

It's been 6 months since the QuartzMon incident. Tagiru is now leading xros heart while shoutmon and the others returned to the Digital World.
But still Olegmon, Apollomon and Grademon returned to back me up. I even still have Puppetmon with me. Even with new friends with them like Dianamon and a dig-egg omnimon gave me.

Taiki(thought): Wait a minute now that I think about it Nene's flight should have arrived by now. I hope they won't get pissed off at me at the fact that I forgot especially Nene though. Wait a minute why am I worried if she is angry at me or not.

???: Hey Taiki wake up!!!

I heard a voice from my xros loader say then I snapped out of my thoughts.

Taiki: Oh sorry guys guess I spaced out. Wait a minute where-

I paused then I realised that I was back in the dig-quartz. Which should be impossible since it was destroyed along with quartzmon.

Taiki: How did I get here?

Grademon: That's what we'd like to know as well.

Olegmon: Yeah one minute we were at the riverside, then the next we're here. Do you have any idea why we are here?

Taiki: Nope not a clue.

Then I saw a digimon that looked like greymon but the color was different as well as its armor and weapons. He looked more cybernetic than the other greymon that I've met before (can you guess what greymon it is)

Then it started flying towards us with an intent to kill.

3rd Person's POV

Meanwhile at the airport. Tagiru and the others reunite with Nene then decided to eat at a nearby cafe.

Nene's POV

We just arrived at the cafe where we decided to eat. Everyone I know from xros heart is here except for a certain brunette haired boy. I was wondering where he was.

Nene:Hey guys I was wondering where Taiki is?

Kiriha: Beats me I don't know where he is. I thought he would've been there as soon as you've arrived.

Akari: Same here I don't know where he is.

Yuu: I'm sure he would've been there I even told him myself so he would know?

Nene: Really? Why did you go all the way to his house to tell him that I'm coming home?

Yuu: You know why sis.

Nene: No I don't know why.

Yuu: Seriously! The reason that I did that cause I know out of all the people you know Taiki-San is the one you missed the most.

I blushed at his statement but I don't know why I'm blushing. I don't know why would he say some thing like that.

Yuu: After all you have feelings for him riiiight?