everthingoes.

"It will pass eventually, for sure, definitely."
At least that's what he is telling himself, the immense wait of grief that fell on top of his shoulders like his emotions expected him to be hercules. Namjoon wasn't sure what he expected, why would he think that all of the sudden something good would happen? He had lived with nothing but grief for 22 whole years, what did he think would change?

He just hoped he could move on, it had been almost four months and he still felt so lonely, more lonely then he had been before he had someone. As night turned to day, when spring went and summer came, and finally even when flowers become fruit he still felt his feelings crushing his chest.

As night turned to day, when summer went and autumn came, and finally even when fruit become fallen leaves Namjoon finally thought he might be okay. His chest filled lighter and he could embrace the world and breath in the stinging city air. He has tried to run away countless times in the three months that consumed him between the times of warm air and chilly wind. Now he thinks he used to it, all the old times of being in pain had prepared him. Now Namjoon became  okay. Namjoon found courage all alone.