The Path

This chapter is from a very difficult time for me.Things just seemed to be stuck in stop and no matter how hard i tried to convey how i felt to my parents or friends,it was like they just didn't understand me and the fact that assumptions where made only made it worse. It was like talking to someone who understands English language in English language but to them? you're speaking Cantonese. They just didn't understand so,this is for those who feel lost and you seem to never be understood.

                                                  THE PATH

                The route this life takes us through are rough,tough and defective but in the long run,it brings you to your destiny/destination either ruination or fulfillment. It's still the same,the curvy,the straight,narrow, wide,sharp,smooth,bumpy,they are all the same in the sense that you have to deal with it as it comes. And sometimes its just too much to bear.

               Cry if u feel or wish to but dry your eyes and raise your head shoulders high. Then take the wheels and drive yourself to your destiny because no one will do it for you and if someone tries to help? It will no longer feel the same because you'll be lacking in self worth and pride,at that point in time? It's no longer yours to call yours,it has become some one else's sweat,blood and tears and i tell you,you'll find no joy in that. You know there's a joy in working hard for something and achieving it,it knows no bounds. So,you are going to get back on your feet in your spirit and work for whats yours to begin with,its not a race if you teleport to the finish line.

                 Most times somethings are not gonna be the same but the difference from what it used to be could be your saving grace. Although wrenching and painful,it just might be what will enable you make it through and out alive. Somethings aren't always what they seem to be and aren't always what they feel like,the occasional bad times may be the silver lining in the darkened cloud of your path.

                  What you think of as a big problem might not be the real problem but how hard you deny what is. Denial gives you a false sense of security and when the curtain falls................? It shatters your illusion and makes your reality even harder to bear. In everything,its important to try and stay positive,even when it feels like you're drowning,keep fighting.... it will be what keeps you going.

                    The sense of belonging and acceptance of who you are and will always be is important because that's what makes you special........And everyone you hold important or special makes the biggest difference and will sometimes get you through. Keep only those few people that add to your life and growth,those who seem to always at the bottom of every problem,run far from them! They just might be the ruination of the good you chose in your path.

                                        By

                                                    Queen Levitation/Timi Joe Jazz 03

THANK YOU! FOR READING THIS,I HOPE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO HELP. KEEP THE FIRE OF HOPE BURNING AND LET IT CHASE AWAY THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN THE BOOM OF YOUR HEART EVEN WHEN YOUR MIND SCREAMS BOO!!!

          Try making sense of that. Ah!!!