Love at first sight

Current time.....

Danielle sat in the carriage looking off into the scenery showing no emotion to the three other people sitting by her the driver didn't look back once the entire ride he just kept his eyes on the horse and road there were five slaves in this carriage but one jumped off at the first town they rode through. Danielle was shocked to see his bravery and kept looking from the driver to the nigga that had jumped. The three other niggas around her were looking at her scared that she would tell the driver she didn't. she was jealous though of that black nigga she wished she had had the courage to jump but of coarse she knew the punishment and wouldn't dare try. They arrived at the new home. A tall man in a white jacket walked out of the big white house with a wrap around porch. The driver jumped off of the carriage and went to shake hands with the man they talked for a while then the driver turned "Get out of the carriage niggas," they all did as he asked and went to stand in a straight line in front of the man in the white jacket. He looked at them all and walked up to Danielle he brought her chin up to look at him with his index finger "What is this a ladies maid?" the man asked the driver "prostitute" the driver corrected the man turned to look at the driver "a prostitute really?" the man turned to look back at Danielle "well we will make good use of you don't worry well still let you do what you love" he dropped her chin and walked back towards the driver her mouth dropped open she couldn't believe it did they really think she enjoyed working for men in the way she did? Danielle took a deep breath in and tried to calm herself she scanned the property to get a lay of where she would be staying as she looked she saw a man standing by a tree he was staring at her and had a devious smile on his face she already hated him even though she knew she would most likely have to please him. She still hated him she couldn't look at him without feeling sick to her stomach "Connor go get Jake," the man in the white jacket half shouted. The man by the tree walked away and Danielle snapped into attention. A minute later the man called Connor came back with two people walking behind him a young man approximately her age and a young woman walking beside that young man. Danielle shook her head and looked away 'great another man she would have to please already met what else would you have me do today sir' she thought to herself this was going to be a long stay.

A/V not edited

Readers note:

Sorry it took so long I was busy also this love unfailing stuff jakes the guy so you some what met him there ya go