1

Skeppy's POV

I lean back in my chair, laughter erupting from within me. This is just too hilarious! I've been watching his stream for a while now, literally everyone is donating the most annoying things. Calling him bald, 14, long numbers, stupid state and city combinations, and don't even get me started on the Japanese symbol for beginner.

Of course I'm in the chat, telling everyone to spam specific stuff, making him almost cry out of frustration. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy watching this, his reaction is just too funny.

Out of nowhere, my phone starts ringing, interrupting my thoughts. I smirk as I read the screen "Baldboyhalo". I accept the call and giggle at him instantly yelling at me.
"SKEPPY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I move the phone away from me, he's really loud.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING, I'M LITERALLY OUT RIGHT NOW, PEOPLE GONNA THINK I'M WEIRD CAUSE IM YELLING!" I yell back, trying so hard not to laugh.
"Oh my goodn-SKEPPY, this is NOT FUNNY! WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, JUST STOP! GO AWAY AHHH" And he calls himself a calm person, huh. Funny. I laugh and log into Minecraft on my PC.
"You know what? I actually just got back home, join teamspeak, I'll be on your server in a sec" I say quickly.
"NO, do NOT C-" I hang up before he could finish. As I join his server I get moved into his teamspeak.
"Skeppy, I swear to god, if you do anything I will ban you" He threatens me.
"I won'ttttt, I just wanna play, am I not allowed to do that?" I say, sounding innocent. I get a wand and quickly change the ground to lava.
"I mean, yea-OH MY GOODNESS, SKEPPY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, CHANGE IT BACK, RIGHT NOW, AND GO AWAY" I can't help but to laugh at his reaction. It's cute how he gets so mad over small things like that.
"Everyone spam cheesy fries in the chat please" I say to the viewers happily and giggle.
"You know what, Skeppy, this is it, I've had enough" He speaks with a cold tone, dead serious. I'm about to reply when suddenly I get the most extreme headache and everything goes black.
-