5

Skeppy's POV

"You remember when we played wool wars on your server? That day was so much fun, I've never laughed so much" I smile at the memories. His voice next to me brings me back to reality.
"You mean that time you were targeting me the entire time so I wouldn't win?" His voice was still serious, making me worried for a second that I upset him more. But there was a slightly teasing tone while he spoke, confirming that we're on the right track and he was loosening up.

"I mean, you were just too good at it! I couldn't just let you win that easily, but of course you won anyways!" I teased back. I caught a glance at his face, his lips forming into a tiny smile.
"Yanno, you called me cute multiple times during that game" He said shyly. My eyes widened.
"Oh?-" I laugh nervously. "I didn't realize, must've been really focused on the game huh. I mean, it's true though" I scratch the back of my neck nervously, his laugh made the awkwardness go away instantly though and I smiled.
"Well thanks, I suppose you're not too bad yourself" He smugly speaks. I act offended and hit him lightly on his arm.
"That's all you have to say about me?!" I try to act upset but can't help myself from smiling, he's finally going back to his normal self.
"There's a lot to say about you, Skeppy. I think I might just save it for another time" He sounds genuinely happy now, which makes me really happy as well.

We continue talking about fun memories for awhile, laughing and having a good time. After we've calmed down from all the laughter I had to ask one thing.

"Hey Bad, about everything that happened earlier.. are we good? Like, you're not mad at me anymore right, so we can move on?" He thought for a moment before replying.
"Yes, Skeppy, everything's fine. I'm not sure what happened to me, I lost all control over myself, the anger was overwhelming, I was just so frustrated" He spoke slowly. For the first time in what felt like ages, we made eye contact. His eyes were no longer dull and cold. I could feel the light and energy from them. They were back to normal. I missed those eyes, they're really pretty as well.

I noticed his eyes moving, focusing on something slightly above me and then he gasped. He reached one hand towards me and ran his fingers through the short hairs on one side where he had cut. Right, almost forgot about my hair.
"Did I r-really do that?" He asked, so much regret filled his voice. I nod and give him a reassuring smile, to tell him that it's fine. But my smile drops instantly after I take in the sight in front of me. Tears start slowly running down his face, I feel my heart breaking.
"It's oka-"
"It's not okay, Skeppy! I'm so so sorry, I couldn't control myself. Oh, I'm so ashamed of myself. I can't believe I did that to you. I never wanted to hurt you I'm sorry" He tries to push himself away from me but I hug him tighter.
"Bad, I promise it's fine, it's just hair, it'll grow back. I'm just glad to have you back, it's all that matters" Then I do something I thought I would never have the courage to do. I kissed him on the forehead. It just happened before I could even think about the consequences. Oh god-
"That's cute" he giggled and pointed at my face, which was completely red from blushing so much. Then before I could do anything, he kisses me on the lips. Total shock filled my body. Woah, that was really nice. I think he only intended for it to be a small peck but I leaned in against him, keeping the kiss going.

Then we both leaned away, satisfied with the kiss, for now. We laughed about it and to his surprise I engulfed him in a tight hug. I was just so happy to have my best friend back, and possibly more than best friends after today.

We both stood up and decided it was time to get out of this purgatory.
"Wait, you gotta unban me or I can't leave" I point out. He smirks.
"Oh no I perm-banned you, there's only one way out, you gotta earn the unban!" He said, obviously lying.
I stuck my tongue out
"Poop server" And after multiple minutes of arguing he unbanned me and we were back to normal. I was back in my room.

"User joined your channel"
"Finally, I thought you guys were never gonna leave that place" the familiar voice spoke.
"A6d? What are you talking about?" I was genuinely confused about this. How could he have known about what happened in purgatory? He laughs.
"You know Bad never turned off the stream right?"
My eyes widened at that. No way. That means everyone saw-
"Wait, wait. So you're saying EVERYONE saw that WHOLE THING?" Bad questioned loudly. "Oh my goodness, everyone will hate me"
"Actually you guys made up for it with that little kiss scene, we all loved it!" A6d cheered teasingly. I kicked him from the teamspeak.
"Well-" Bad spoke slowly. "Now I don't have to avoid questions about having a crush on you, anddd we can actually make some of all those fan fictions come true" I choked on air out of pure shock. He laughed at this. Oh boy has this been an eventful day.
—-