4

Skeppy's POV

I make eye contact with him, his eyes are dull and cold. I feel like a monster for making him become what he is right now. It's not him. The anger is possessing him.

I take another step towards him.
"Bad, I'm genuinely sorry for everything I've done to make you feel bad. I only did it as a troll, I didn't think it would effect you like this, and it was never my intention to ever make you feel like this" I spoke softly, pure regret in my voice.

He threw the hair clipper towards me but missed me.
"You. You have RUINED my server. You ruined everything. Everything. Ruined. Ruined. Ruined. RUINED. AGHHHHHHH" he exclaims and falls to the ground and start pulling at his hair.

I walk up to him hesitantly.
"GO AWAY! GO! GO! GO!" He yells and punch the ground until his knuckles starts bleeding.
"Oh my god, Bad, stop that-!" I crouch down next to him and grab his fists in my hands and hold them tightly. He tries to kick me away with his legs but I refuse to back away. This is my fault that he is this way. I pushed him over the line and I will do anything to get him back to how he used to be.

I let go of his hands and wrap my arms around him.
"It's okay, just calm down and breathe please. I promise I won't ever troll you like that again" I spoke reassuringly. He huffed, clearly not believing me. I feel like his still in some sort of state of mind where he's not really connected to his emotions other than the anger. I have to somehow connect him to those other emotions again.

"Hey, you remember when we won Minecraft Monday right? Wasn't that amazing?! Two times second place, and a VICTORY!" I cheer and giggle, waiting for his reaction. He stays silent.
"We were so sure that we wouldn't win, we even promised everyone that we would buy a thousand muffins! And then after all, we won!" I smile and poke his arm.
"I honestly think it was thanks to that find the button round, you were so good at it!" He kept quiet, but he did seem less tense and more comfortable in my arms. I rest my head against his shoulder as I relive all those fun memories we've had in my mind.