- ᴄʜ 4 - ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ -

WARNING- mentions of someone's death - [ not a spoile-]

It had been hours now. Their presence making you tremble, you'd never expect Bakugou to be like this. Disgust, was it? Disgust filled in your mind, was their any way to get out of here? get out of this? get out of this living hell? And here you were on a cold bed, being spoon-fed by a boy who claimed to love you.

The smell of soba filled your nostrils, as much you wanted to eat them, that meant you were depending on them. Grabbing your chin harshly, Todoroki pushed the soba into your mouth. Trying not to gag, you swallow it. 

"Good girl, y/n" Todoroki whispered into your ears making you shiver, he smiles as he notices goosebumps rising on your arms. Bakugou tugs on the leash around your neck, signalling you to look at him. Your eyes widen looking at what was around hanging from his hands. It was Kirishima's black bandana that read "MANLY MUCH" smeared with red liquid. Blood.

"n-no, please- don't tell me you-" you tried saying, tears dripping down from your eyes, to your already tear-stained cheeks. Todoroki's large hands covered your mouth, your voice muffled, you gave up.

"After all he did to you?" Bakugou asked pulling the leash around your neck tightly, his jaw clenched. Eyes filled with a maniacal craze that made you shrink on spot. His hand's reached out to grip your shoulder. A stinging pain filled your body.

"H-he did not deserve- that" you shout, your voice still muffled. Bakugou snarled, his hands overthrew the tray laid on the table, pushing away Todoroki with immense strength, his pinned you down on the bed. It happened so quick, you did'nt realize you were staring into the eyes of the devil.

"Too bad, i didnt kill him." His eyes bore into your skin. A relieved feeling spread across you, but an adamant fear stuck around. Todoroki pulled Bakugou away, cleaning the mess made on the floor, Todoroki looked at you with his hetero-chromatic eyes.

"Forget about him. Isnt it enough? after what he did to you?" a questionable look across his face. The gentleness in his voice made you feel safe yet so afraid. His eyes drifted of to Bakugou, like a sad little puppy. Bakugou gritted his teeth and stormed out of the room.

Todoroki stood there, holding the tray. His face froze and eerily stared at you. Just like anything out of a horror movie, he didnt seem to blink, he just stood there, staring at you. Fear, was what you felt. You clutched on the warm blanket tightly and pulled it over to hide you away from Todoroki. You know just like how children think covering themselves with blankets can make the demons disappear?

After what seemed minutes of hiding inside the blanket, you moved the blanket away from your face, your heart beating like crazy out of fear. And the moment you opened the blankets, there above you were hetero-chromatic eyes that seemed to see through your soul. A maniacal craze in them. His hands dived into your neck, choking you. You gagged, you coughed. Your legs kicking. Breath hitching. he let go of your neck, his hands slowly caressing you. A sadistic grin across his face. He dives into your neck, giving it a soft lick. 

"What are you doing?! let go-" You shouted, pushing him off, but he was too strong. His hands gripped your body tightly, his mouth did wonders- wait, horror to your neck. A sharp bite, you trembled with pain, your body feeling paralysed as though it was stinged with venom. He backed off licking off the blood with his tongue.

Your hands covered the spot he bit you, eyes filled with fear. It was unexplainable, whatever you were going through. How were you supposed to get out of this? Is there anyone who can save you? Anyone?

"They'll come looking for me, someone will get me out this" You shouted, hands clutching the blanket tightly. Legs shaking. Todoroki sighed, a smirk appearing on his face. 

"you have no one y/n, who do you think will come to save you?" He turned away from you. 

"I- My mom she's coming to visit me- she'll notice, she'll save me" Your voice started cracking, tears spilling out of your eyes. Pictures of your mother flooded in your mind, how happy you would be to see her just this once. The person you hated the most was turning out to be your only hope. 

"your mom? don't even think about it, she wont save you." with that Todoroki walked towards the door. Gripping on the door handle, he turned to look back at you. Eyes glinting with a maniacal blood-lust.

"w-what do you mean? why wouldnt she save me?" 

"Because you see my darling, we killed her..." The door slammed. Tears poured down your eyes like heavy rain. Your heart ached than ever, her screams echoed in the room. Your vision fell apart, distorted images of your mother  flickered round the room.

-

A/N: Thank you dear reader! for keeping up with the book and reading it, i really appreciate it T^T.  I am truly sorry for such a long wait and such a short chapter. This was more of a character insight, so i can reflect on y/n's childhood in the next chapter for some character development.

-