- ᴄʜ 2 - ᴅᴇᴀʟ -

You walked over to the class, breathing heavily in and out, wiping away all the tears. It shattered your heart, it was hard who to trust right now. You were lost, alone and betrayed.     Once again.

"You look ugly. Stop crying ya little bitch" Bakugou said as he tried to ignore looking at you. He had seen everything, and he only rejoiced, now that Kirishima wasn't in his way, he'd surely get you. He was angered that Kirishima did that to you but it faded at the thought of having you all by himself.

'AND NOW THE KING WILL ESCAPE FROM FRIENDZONE!   FUCK YES' He mentally shouted as he silently covered his smirk. His eyes fell on your sad and lost ones, you looked at him expectantly and gasped.

"I know I am ugly" You said as you scribbled something on your notebook. You put your hands on your forehead lifting the hair coming in your face.

"I was just fucking joking" Bakugou muttered and turned to the door, it slid open. The teacher got in, everyone got up and bowed. The silence was broken as the teacher began sleeping in his sleeping bag. Typical.

You sat with your face rested on your hand, the anger flowed through you, but it was mostly despair and sadness. You looked over to Kirishima who sat in his desk, his hands on his hair. His body tense and broken.

You looked over to Bakugou, his red eyes pierced through you.
"You wanna come over to my house today? I don't think I'll be able to do my earlier classwork alone with this fucking mood" You said as you shyly puffed your cheek.

His eyes glowed with joy but he hid it well. "Whatever" He muttered and turned away. Oh, how he loved hearing your voice, the way it filled his ears. The way your lips moved. He hated that you made him feel like this, he hated how he'd grown this obsession for you.

Todoroki shifted his eyes, your voice making everything around him seem like nothing. 'Calling that brash guy over? How I'd love to kill him' He thought as he rolled his eyes. But he had noticed it, Bakugou had an obsession with you too, he knew that Bakugou and him are alike. And the only way each of them could ever make you theirs will be when they work together. The plan sparked off in his mind.

                                       T I M E     S K I P

The day passed rather slowly but you managed it. You walked out of the class towards the gate. "y/n wait!" The voice rang in your mind. You turned to see Kirishima standing his voice filled with despair.

"Go awa-" You just began but Bakugou pushed Kirishima away and gritted his teeth. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I THINK YOU HURT HER ENOUGH" Bakugou shouted in his ears making Kirishima flinch and walk away with his head hung low.

"Thanks, Kacchan"  You said as you walked out of the gate with Bakugou. He loved it, and he was glad to have his recorder. 'I'll hear it everytime' He thought.

"Hey y/n? I heard you talking Brash-guy here. Maybe I should help you with the earlier classwork?" Todoroki confidently asked, but the nervousness inside him sparked  when you looked at him. You were shocked, he never talked to you, he was all so strange and quiet but you thought that he was asking because of pity.

"But I don't even know you so well, and this "Brash-guy" is my bestfriend. So yeah" You mentally face-palmed yourself as to how cringy that was.

"You heard that right, now go away halfandhalf" Bakugou said as he put his arms around your shoulder, his heart beating rapidly. All he needed was one touch from you, one touch.

Todoroki just stood there too annoyed to say anything, he watched as you both walked over. 'Maybe she was too stressed out because of the breakup' He thought.