- ᴄʜ 7 - Memento Mori

Warnings - mild gore 

"Your voice lures me like a siren in its shore" Todoroki loomed away from your trembling countenance, your eyes shifted to the ground and a lump of fear bundled you in its embrace.  "Your intoxicating presence has poisoned my mind" he spoke, his voice in its same drab monotone. 

"Do you feel the same way about me?" his eyes shifted to you, in all its heterochromatic glory. 

"Do you?" his lips curved into a devious smile, every bit of humanity washing away. 

"even when you're blessed with a symphony in your mere voice, you dare not speak?" he fiddled with his hands impatiently, his fingers sliding along his wrist. "You are wonder, you know? you are truly wonder."

"I'd love to take away your voice so no one could hear you speak" his voice this time was different, unlike the venomous threat he made a few moments before, this one was more demanding, as though he would slit your throat. 

"What profanities am i speaking of."  his footsteps were fading. "You cower like a prey, y/n. You are so consumed in your fear that you cannot seem to love." and with one last glare, the monster left from its dwelling. 

Your mind was swirled in a haze of emotions that you could never think of, the disgust, the anger, the bewitching gaze of the wicked, the urge to escape, the fear. The room, though it looked your own, was shrouded in a miasma or effluvium of death. The feeling of you never being able to escape from this plagued your mind and crippled you. 

Your fingers excavated your eye lids, they serenely dropped to your throat. 

"Todoroki went easy on you. If it were me i'd drive you to the brink of death. Abuse isn't a way to love, but hurting is a strong emotion. Abuse wires a person into completely sinister minds, and you, you are our beautiful insanity." The wicked spoke, his piercing crimson eyes in its crazed stature. 

"were you always like this?" 

-

"I want to make you not of lapis nor of gold;

But of yourself;       

Your bickering fear."

-

Thank you for waiting, sending loads of love to everyone. Please stay safe and take care. 

Also - Since this book is focusing on yandere - or very obsessive relationships, obsessive habits - infatuation, it contains themes of killing, gore, unhealthy obsessions and matters that pertain to traumatic events. I would like to add that yandere relationships, this level of obsession and this desire to harm someone should not be romanticized. This is purely fiction

If you do romanticize this, i am hoping its only on a fictional plane.

Most importantly, abuse is not loving, please do not romanticize abusing or getting abused. Abuse is purely harming and it contains no act of affection.

Lastly, i love everyone of you, take care!