Chaper 2

Your POV(age:10)

As I had put the note that I had written. On my parents desk I hear roaring as well as screaming and yelling. So I'm guessing that there's a dragon attack. It makes me anxious but I guess at the end of the night it actually will help.

I quickly run outside and see dragons and people fighting everywhere. I can see the forest from the house but there are vikings and dragons everywhere. Hopefully I can get to the forest while out being seen.

Without another thought I take a run for the forest. Right as I am about to reach the forest I get pushed down with dirt all into my face. "Oh come on really." I say to no one in particular as I spit dirt out and get up to turn around.

I look to see a gorgeous deadly nadder. "Watch out your majesty" I hear someone say and I look to the nadder. "Who said that d-did you say that" I say. "Yes now go get out of here." After she said that she gets hit by a bola. "Run quickly!"

I don't know why but I listen to her and continue running into the forest. I can still hear the roaring, yelling, and screaming the farther that I get.

I run until I reach an edge of a cliff and what do I do I jump....

Right before I am going to hit the ground. I change into my dragon self.

(Like this but smaller since your only 10 at the moment

(Like this but smaller since your only 10 at the moment.)

As I glide across the ocean. I can't help but think of what my parents are going to feel like. When they find out that I'm gone.

With that thought I fly into the clouds. On my way to see my aunt in Dragon Mountain.

I know weird right. How an island is called dragon mountain? Well I don't know either I have never been there. Even though that is where I will probably spend the rest of my life, because I don't think that I can ever some back here.

It had taken me a few hours to get to Dragon Mountain. When I had gotten there I landed in the forest and changed into my human self.

I had started to walk out of the forest and into the village to find my aunt. As I was walking through the village I had accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my I am so so sorry about that ma'am" I say to the women. "No worries dear." The mysterious lady had said.

I had to backed up to get a good look at the lady that stood before me. The woman had short black hair, she was kinda tall, and she was a little bit tan. I had then realized that it was my aunt Isabella.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are here reading this thank you so much for putting up with my horrible witing.

Once again thank you so much for reading. Until next time my little hatchlings.