Chapter Five

Quinn's POV

I felt nice sleeping next to Shelly, to be quite honest I already knew I wanted to with her forever. As pussy as it sounds this little women warmed my heart, she was fierce. Can stand her ground with no problem, the way the guys talked about her she was the perfect Old Lady. She understood the life, doesn't ask too many questions unless she has to. She's mine and I will kick any man's ass over her, and she would kick a women's ass over me. When I seen what she did to Ima and Alice man I had a instant hard on for her, she might be tiny but she sure packs a punch.

I was very glad I decided to join the Mother Charter and met her, I have been single for a long time. I was honestly ready to settle down and start a family, hopefully she feels the same way as I do, but I have a feeling she does. She told me she been single for a long time, not from lack of trying. She told me the boys run off any potential man that wanted to be in her life and honestly it felt great that Happy gave me his approval, usually I didn't care if I got an approval or not but she was different.

As I was laying there in bed with Shelly I was just staring at her, her beauty was breath taking. She was laying in her back with her hair fanned out on her pillow, her pink beautiful lips was slightly parted and her eyes were fluttering around.

" You know it's rude to stare." She said
" I can't help it, when you have a beautiful women in bed it's hard not to."

She laughed and opened those beautiful eyes of hers, then she rolled over and propped her head on her hand.

" Good morning Rane."
" Good morning Shelly."

Then she reached over and kissed me. Man her kisses were amazing, she kissed with all her heart. Man this women was going to the death of me and I would die a happy man.

" Let me get up and dressed, I'm hungry." She told me.

So I did and she did actually that, thank god she didn't take too long. I got dressed and we headed out into the bar area and there was a site to see. Women passed out all over the place along with some of my brothers. I shook my head at them, especially Tig who was passed out on top of the pool table with two women butt naked.

" That's a site I can never unsee." Shelly said with a laugh.

We went out to the lot and walked over to my bike.

" Have you rode before?" I asked her
" Yes, used to go with either Jax or Happy."

That made my blood boil, even though she wasn't mine at the time. Just the thought of her wrapped around one of my brothers had me pissed, she must had sensed it.

" Rane I know this is new for the both of us, but your mine now and I will only ride with you unless something comes up." She said and kissed me on my lips.

I agreed, then she got on and wrapped her thighs around me and her hands came around my waist after she put on her helmet. We were off to get my little women something to eat.

Eventually we pulled up to the diner, she got off and waited for me to park my bike. She handed me her helmet and then we went inside. We were seated and the very over eager server came over and gave us our menus and pushed her barely there chest out, turned towards me and asked me what I wanted. Completely ignoring Shelly and she had a smile on her face, at least she wasn't pissed.

" I want my girlfriend to order first." I told Ashley as her name tag said and then she turned towards and her smile was fake as some of the tits I have seen on some of the Porn Stars at Cara Cara.

" What can I get you?" She asked her with a fake happy voice

" I would like the Biscuits and Gravy the full plate, eggs scrambled and a side of bacon as well as an Orange Juice and Coffee. Please and thank you." Wow my women can eat and wasn't a bit shamed by it either. This is good to know in the future.

I told her the same for me and she walked away sticking her non existent ass out too, and Shelly busted up laughing and I laughed too. She was too damn cute right now and glad she was mine. I reached across the table to hold her hand and she smiled, so she wasn't afraid of a little public affection. I rubbed my thumb across her knuckles and she had a mega watt smile on her face that could light up the room. We were in our own world when our food arrived and Ashley had to clear her throat to get our attention and then came back with our drinks, a bit out of order but whatever. My little women went on eating and I ate my food, it was a peaceful silence with some words here and there. Ashley made sure to fill our coffee and bring us some more orange juice, she was a good server for the most part. I give her that, but I thought it was a bold move on her part when she brought our check and it had her phone number on it.

" Call me when you get bored of her."

(555)675-3775 with a kiss by the number. Again Shelly laughed and said she was persistent, so I got up to pay the bill and Shelly left her a tip and a note.

" I see your persistent but he will never get bored of sweetie." She kissed the napkin and left a five dollar tip and then we were off. Neither one of us had to be back to the Club for a couple of hours so we hit the open road and she loved it, I loved it too. Having her on the back of my bike felt right, she belonged back there and no other women will fill that spot. This tiny women done something no other female has done and it was warmed my heart and made me feel like a pussy but I didn't care what my brothers thought about me already loving Shelly, she was absolutely amazing and rolled with the punches.

I wanted her on my bike all day but work and the Club came first, she understood and it made me wonder where she had been all my life. She knew the Club was first and she went into the Office and got to work and I went into Church. We had a run coming up and we were planning it out and ironing out all the details, if it goes well we should only be gone for a few days and I can be with my Lil Bit. Church was dismissed and it was business as usual, working on car after car and watching my women work.