never letting you go no matter what

Every hopeless romantic felt the pain of the deep and dark night, how cold air sent some chills up your body till it reached eyes and wet tears touched two red sad cheeks, eyes wondering up to the sky searching for the brightest star.

She was that person, was, she is still hopeless romantic but in love, she looked up to the ink black sky not searching for the brightest star, because it was already hers, he is hers. She just smiled at it when she was alone, locking all the memories in the stars so when she looks up she would remember all of it. And it was just hers and his.

But tonight she felt pain, heaviness as her mind hunted her around, she started at the curls on his head as he cuddled himself into her. She couldn't help herself than move away from him slowly but she has awoken him up.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, probably still sleeping his eyes closed.

"To toilet" she whispered and he nodded turning to other side of the bed "just come back" he mumbled and kept his dream.

She sneaked out and took her phone from night stand, she sat down on the floor her back facing side of the bed.

Unlocking it she saw the picture of her, Shawn and Aaliyah smiling, ignoring it she installed Twitter and quickly logged into her page.

First headlines already welcomed her.

"Camila Cabello gets body shamed after being spotted holding hands with Shawn Mendes"

"Camila Cabello celebrates her boyfriend's birthday"

She curiosity got into her tagged posts and started to read some comments knowing it will hurt her, but she again did read.

She never knew what she did wrong for people to hate her.

Camila never radiated hate towards anyone, even if she knew that person hated her, she told all the best for them.

She would kill herself if she insulted anyone by their look, even after everything before she had received she never fired back to any of the people.

She read and felt her heart squeeze her chest, it started to hurt, tears rolled down her both cheeks, but she kept reading.

Dark times she remembers them, body shaming, she knew hatter wouldn't post a beautiful picture of her, but the words they wrote it really did things to her.

Is it one person or hundreds of thousands of them?

Calling her fat, crazy, fake, making her look bad.

She isn't like that.
I am not a bad person she repeated in her head.

"God" she whispered and left phone on the floor next to her.

"Shawn deserves so much better, she's just nothing and he's blind for even liking her, he doesn't love her"

Camila ran her hands down her legs feeling the skin, she gripped it and wanted to scream so loud.

More tears came down as her thoughts literally killed her.

I am ugly, I am fat, I am no one and nothing.

But in reality she's just human, rag and bone, in her body blood was flooding not gold nor money.

Silently cried as she tried not to wake up her happiness her one and only.

She put her head between her knees as she remembered the past of the same situation when she was called slut, the person she wasn't. History is repeating.