Chapter 3

BTW I decided to make him 5'4 and 16. Due to the fact that it will be very wrong if I didn't especially with his outfit.

3rd Pov

           As he sat up on his bed getting ready for his Sunday punishment he began to finalize the song lyrics. 

10 minutes later

         The door bust open and Ms.Han  came in with her face raging in anger. She slapped him making him fall on the floor from so much force. As he slowly sat up he saw her pull out a belt as she began to whip him and left his body dripping in blood. As she left him on the floor stabbing her high heel into his stomach hard enough to puncture the skin. Before walking away from the battered and bloody boy.Scattering salt all over him.

"And brat get yourself up and clean up we have adopters coming today." And with that she left making sure to slam the door behind her. 

         Peter slowly rose from the floor hissing as the salt went into each wound making them sting, adding even more from the pain he felt. Letting loose small whimpers he limped to the shower. As he began to sing a new song he had thought of.

     Once finished he got out and slowly releasing a bit of tears, but quickly composed himself as he whimpered as he cleaned his wounds off before getting out and bandaging himself. Carefully as he didn't want to bother the cuts more. As he found a simple outfit that would not make it seem weird but also would cover his body enough so that afterwards he could cover it all with make-up. As well as making his skin tan. After he was finished he decided on a baggy shirt and some white colored shorts with regular black sneakers.

 After he was finished he decided on a baggy shirt and some white colored shorts with regular black sneakers

         After getting dressed he got out mascara and his contacts along with eyebrow pencil and his wig

         After getting dressed he got out mascara and his contacts along with eyebrow pencil and his wig. As he began braiding his hair and wrapping it up in his hair. And placing his wig cap on to ensure that his hair would be fully invisible. And soon putting in his contacts to make them brown instead of violet. And then placing some eyebrow pencil to make his eyes a dark brown before putting mascara on applying some tint to make his lips a more natural color.