Chapter 4

3rd Pov

  Tony woke up as Happy gently tapped him with a smirk on his face. He looked down to see Peter And strange still sleeping soundly. Tony tapped Strange and woke him up. He carefully put my finger to my lips as I pointed to Peter sleeping. He let out a low coo. Tony smiled at him before he gestured for him to carry Peter's suitcase and he would grab Peter and bring him up afterwards. He nodded and left.

Strange Pov

       I walked out of the car and grabbed Peter's luggage and brought it to the elevator. I noted F.R.I.D.A.Y to tell everyone if we could have the lobby cleared out for everyone. So we could bring Peter in secretly. And to ensure he wouldn't wake up. I went up and got out of the elevator rolling the suitcase silently passed all of the avengers who seemed to be catching up between each other. 

" Hey Dr.Strange what's with the suitcase." Natasha asked turning all attention to me with a smirk on her face.

"Nothing that important just...." I said the rest in a voice so low that I don't think even cap heard it.

"You and Tony adopted a kid!"  He spoke in shock. And they all stared at me and that was when they began asking me questions.

"Okay everyone silence! Yes we did adopt a kid and no you can't meet him! Not with all of this craziness going on. Tony wants to keep his as far away as possible from you guys especially after what happened at the airport. He is sleeping so please stay silent while we bring him up please." I said and I was happy to get a quick but slightly sad yes from all of them. And soon Tony came in through the elevator with Peter latched onto him like a koala it was so adorable I let out an almost silent coo and Levi floated off of my shoulders before relaxing onto Peter and covering him completely before anyone could really get a good way of how he looked. All of the avengers just stared at Tony carrying Peter. And once he left down the hall. They all began whispering. I followed after Tony to help him. 

3rd Pov

     Tony and Strange slowly sperated Peter and laid him down on the bed before laying him on the bed we took his socks and sneakers off. 

"Hey Tony look at that." Strange said as he noticed the color difference in skin on Peter.

"Hey yeah that is strange I wonder.Hey FRIDAY" Yes Boss "Is there a problem with Peter's skin or anything we should know about."  It seems that young Peter seems to  have a think layer of  concealer along with eye contacts and a wig.  They both looked at each other trying to figure out why a kid would be wearing that. So they decided to take the contacts out. After finally getting them out they were mesmerized violet eyes stared back at them. They just looked at the eyes. And suddenly Peter Woke up well who wouldn't when people just jammed their fingers into your eyes. 

"Umm where am I." He said shocking them out of there shock.

"You are at Stark tower this is where we live." Peter nodded. "So um we had took off your socks and sneakers and asked FRIDAY to scan your face because of the color difference so we took your contacts out." When Tony  finished Peter looked terrified. And only looked down and unknown to the two men he was crying. Until a small sniffle was heard. Tony gently sat down and looked at Peter putting a hand on his shoulder turning him to look at him and Strange.

"Peter why didn't you tell anyone." Tony said as he released a tear of his own. 

"I thought that you would just send me back since of what I have." They just stared at Peter.

"Can you tell us what's wrong." Strange asked as he sat on the other side of Peter.

"I have albinoism" Peter said as he began to cry realizing they would probably bring them back which hurt since they were very nice. Instead of rejection he got a hug.