Chapter 13

Nano was at school getting ready to find her classroom when she was stopped by Miki. Miki was typically at school earlier than most for her before school club activities. So it didn't surprise Nano to be seeing her friend walking up to her as if she had just finished an intensive work out.

"Hey Nano," Miki said.

"Hey Miki," Nano smiled.

"I was wondering if you were wearing a diaper?" Miki whispered her question. Nano blushed at her question as well as confused. She felt confused at how Miki could be asking this despite how awkward things were the day before because of diapers. Even though they patched things up the night before, Nano couldn't help imagine Miki wouldn't bring it up so soon.

"I am," Nano answered shyly.

"I'm still not sure what to think about it, but I'll support you either way."

"Thanks," Nano smiled.

"I was thinking of going to town with you again to make up for yesterday," Miki suggested.

"That sounds fun, I'd be glad to," Nano responded. "Oh, maybe we can invite Sasaki to go with us as well!"

"Sure, I'd be alright with that," Miki replied. "I just worry others might discover your secret."

"Ah, don't worry about that," Nano replied reassuringly. "Nobody will notice that I'm wearing a diaper."

After the last class, Miki and Nano asked Fumiko to join them on their in-town excursion. Fumiko didn't exactly jump on board right away but decided to come along anyway. Nano was sort of nervous that her diaper secret may get noticed by Fumiko. However, the skirt should perfectly cover that secret. It would only take an unfortunate gust of wind with Nano in front of Fumiko to reveal the truth.

While at a department store going through clothes, Nano couldn't help notice the smile coming across Fumiko's face. It was only a few days since Nano began talking to Fumiko, but it made Nano happy to see Fumiko appeared happier than she was before. And she only thought about getting closer to Fumiko like she was back in the diaper world.

After a few browsing shops, the three girls stopped at a restaurant to eat at. Sitting in her seat, Nano felt a need to pee. She realized her diaper was already rather wet, in which she knew should have been changed some time ago. But she was having so much fun with her two friends that she didn't want to get up and leave. With her past experience in using diapers, her diaper could contain quite a bit more than she expected. So as long as she stood up it should hold out.

"I'm going to go refill my drink," Nano stated standing up. Her drink was running low, but her intention was something else.

"Me as well," Fumiko remarked following Nano.

With the two at the drink station, Nano felt happy and content seeing Fumiko alongside her. That's when she realized her diaper grew even heavier. Knowing she was currently urinating in her diaper, Nano couldn't find herself happier to also not be troubled by bathroom breaks to take her away from her friends.

The smile and blush on her face remained until she felt a warm liquid running down her leg. Oh god, oh god! My diaper! It's leaking! Nano overestimated her diapers capacity judging from the diaper world's absorbency. She quickly went back to the table, grabbed her bag and went towards the restroom.

In the stall of the restroom, Nano lifted her skirt to find her diaper extremely soaked and in fact did leak. There was a bit dribbling down her legs as she inspected the diaper. Fortunately for Nano, it appeared that it started to leak just as she finished as the only parts leaking are a few drops here and there. With a sigh of relief, Nano pulled a clean diaper out and proceeded to change herself while wiping her legs and doing her best to dry the spots on her socks. It may have leaked, but it wasn't so bad that anybody would've been able to tell.