Daryl Hannah

He and I had a long conversation and we just became friends, although he was 10 years older with a vastly different life than I had lead.  John was not single. He was in a longterm (On/Off) relationship with Daryl Hannah. A blonde beauty that he had been seeing for some time.  By the point that we had met, He and Daryl had only been 'seeing' eachother for 2 years but not fully.

So, I had arranged to meet with him at some bar in a few days as friends. I mean at this point, we had seen eachother 2 times in 2 days.

That night-

John Jr was spotted out and about New York on a regular basis. Madelaine quickly realized what is going on. My Close friend Lorelai, called me after a long hard day at work.

"So.. how is Vogue?"

"Ugh, We were debating honoring fashion through the history. The debate was simply between two camps: the Madonna's and the admirers of the Swans. It was... interesting"

Lorelai, who grew up in New York, considered it normal that he would be driving his bike.  

"I saw the reports."

"Oh well I bet that there is going to be a new-"

"You guys talked again." 

"Yes."

I did not want to expand, to explain that yet again he was on a bike but instead of running into eachother, he stopped and talked to me for a while. 

In the next couple of days, The magazine had called various people including Daryl Hannah to dress up as Marilyn Monroe. Absolutely perfect, I thought sarcastically. I mean thank god that I would not have to deal with it. 

On the day that we were supposed to meet up, I was arriving to work and seeing Daryl Hannah. She was not meant to meet at the office.