part 25

@eleanortaylorr- having fun in paradise😘#paradise #summer

#paradise #summer

708k likes
Comments disabled

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Real life

I sat down on the couch scrolling through twitter being bored per- usual and then a tweet caught my eye 'is adam lambert trying to be freddie mercury from queen?'

'Adam lambert touring with queen just for he fame?'

"That's just complete bullshit" I said to my myself adam would never do that and he's not trying to replace freddie he is just being himself for fucks sakes. I decided I should make a tweet about this.

Twitter
@eleanorssmurf- don't assume that adam is just touring with queen for Fame or replacing freddie because he is not so the news needs to shut the fuck up

12k likes and 2k retweets

I sighed after making that tweet I was so sick and tired of people assuming things that aren't true, they seriously need to get they're facts right, it just reminds of a rumor that went around in 1996 when I was just only 8 years
old.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flashback
1996

I was with in my mum's house in the living room and all of the sudden I heard my mum shout on the phone it kind of startled me so I sat up and walked to the door of the kitchen hiding a little so she doesn't see me, "yes I did roger I saw what the news said about you!" My mum said in the phone, she must be talking to my father "I didn't say anything about our divorce or make any lies so stop blaming me for this!" She raised her voice more. While she continued to shout on the phone arguing, I ran to the living room and turned on the TV wich the news popped up on the screen. "Did roger taylor get tired of his 3 kids and cheat on his former wife in 1989 and start a new life with new wife?" "Or did he just didn't want to be in the kids lives anymore? There's so many questions these times" the reporter said, I was so confused I got a bit sad hearing them words from the news.

My mom walked in and saw me watching the news "sweetie turn that off ok" She said coming over to me and kneeling down to were I sat on the floor "their just rumors ok no need to worry" "is it true really?" I asked tears falling down "No sweetie no its not true" She said and hugged me crying herself.

Flashback over

I didn't realise I was crying, I wiped my tears away and turned off the TV and went upstairs into my room and fell asleep.

•••••••••••••
A/n: i know that what I wrote didn't happen it was something i wanted to write.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
What do you think should happen in the next flashback? Comment on what should happen and I'll pick!