Spoiler alert/The decision

Okay now is the time, it's time for the moment of truth. "So Melissa who is it going to be, Liam or michael" My best friend Madeline asked me as all eyes on me as all of us stand in the school's basket ball court, I'm feeling shockingly nervous, with fear running all through my body like a lightning bolt. My body is shaking, my eyes tightly closed shut, as blood ran cold my nerves when into overdrive while my throat dries up like a drop of water in the desert and my mouth too afraid to open in fear of saying the wrong words made my lips go numb. "Look maybe we shouldn't do this, I mean look at her, she's terrified. We should just lea.... " due to fear of never being able to do this again I gather the courage to stop Michael before he could finish his sentence. "NO!, I have to do this now or I never will " I answer bursting open my eyes to see the surprise on their face by my outburst. I took a deep breathe it felt as if the whole world has stopped and was wanting for my answer, so I clear mind and I gave it "I have chosen.*.*.*.*.*.*. "

HOLD UP, did you really think I would drop a !BOOM SHELL! Like that on the first chapter. Like seriously. I can't do something like that right now it would be unfair to the other chapters. Yep you gotta read them to find out who melissa chooses. And don't let that last word fool you, not because I put a lot of stars and dots doesn't means that it is not Liam, but it also doesn't mean that it is Liam either. Only I can know that for now Okay 'wink wink'. And why didn't you tell me that I was starting from the ending that is so redundant. So I will most definitely start from the beginning, but first. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my book, you don't know how much this means to me. I hope you enjoy it and please be free to comment and don't forget to vote if you think it's good. Well time to begin.

Kape Kazuma9o1 signing out laderbz