Mr. Perfect Got Me Kidnapped

Melissa's P.O.V

I got a text early in the morning from Michael telling me to meet him at the front of Harland Park.

"Later mom" I said opening the door, just to be stopped before I could go through it.

"And where are you going young lady, you haven't even had breakfast?" She questioned walking out kitchen with a spatula in her hand.

"I'm going to Harland park, Michael told me meet him there" I answered as I showed her the text he sent before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"That's quite a distance from here, and I don't want you passing out on the road because of hunger" she explained.

"Okay look" I said taking an apple out of the fruit bowl on the table beside the sofa and biting it "I'll eat this on the way there, and when I meet up with Michael we will go to Maria's for breakfast" I assured her as she sighed and waved the spatula at me gesturing that I should go so I did.

I went to the bus stop to take 34 and got off at Daphne's Danny Hair Store where I started walking to the park. I put in my earbuds and started listening to paparazzi by Lady gaga as I walked. My feet getting colder as I trudged to through the snow filled path in front me to finally rest as I arrived at the park. I took a seat on one of the benches in front of the park talking out my phone to alert Michael that I was here.

Me
I'm sitting on one of the benches in front of the park and you're not here yet. 

M💋i💘c❤h💓a💗e💥l💝
Sorry, I was picking up your present I'll be there in 10.

Me
Oh a present, I wonder what it is.

M💋i💘c❤h💓a💗e💥l💝
You'll soon find out.

I then clicked off my phone and placed it down on the bench next to me as I looked up and down the street, but no one was there. There wasn't even people walking on the street, even on the bus I took earlier around maybe 7 or so other people were on it besides myself and the driver.

'I guess that snowstorm yesterday may have gotten people a little more clingy with their loved ones' I thought to myself as I was attacked from behind. A hand with a piece of white cloth went over my mouth and nose, grabbed onto the hand trying to pull it away as I felt something stick me in the back of my neck. With my screams muffled and vision going blurry I stopped struggling against it, my eyes slowly closed my body fell to the side of the bench with "Papa-paparazzi" being the last thing I heard.

Michael's P.O.V

"Gloria" I bellowed going down the stairs.

"Good morning master Michael, how may I be of services?" She greeted walking up to me.

"Have you seen my phone anywhere?" I questioned putting on my crimson sweater.

"No sir, the last time I saw it was when you left yesterday to go get miss Melissa and Master Liam from school" she answered.

"Okay thank you Gloria, oh should Liam call or come by inform me immediately" I ordered walking towards the door.

"Yes Master" she replied as I left the house.

I got in the car and William drove off, after a fifteen minute drive I finally arrived at Melissa's house.

"Keep the motor running" I ordered getting out of the car and walking up to the door.

I knocked on the door as it was answered by Emily.

"Good morning Ms. Morgan"

"Good morning Michael, did Melly forget something?" She inquired as I thought she must have been referring to last night before she left.