Chapter : 3 heroes emerged in chaos era

"Hurm...as for Emilia what should I give her, what kind of power"? " Hurm...."
"My second wish would be, Give Emilia the power wielder of the strongest mage in fairy tail,

Name: Emilia ( power and skills from anime - fairy tail)
Heroes:- Erza Scarlett (Requip wizard)

Detailed Armours and weapons
&
MAGIC

Spatial Magic (Requip: The Knight)
Sword Magic
Telekinesis

WEAPONS

200+ Swords, Axes, Staffs, and other weapons

Magic and Abilities

Requip: The Knight (換装騎士ザ・ナイトKansō Za Naito): Requip is a type of Spatial Magic and Erza's signature form of Magic, over which she possesses great mastery.

Equipment

Erza owns over 100 different types of armor,and over 200 different types of weapons.

Heart Kreuz Armor (ハートクロス鎧 Hāto Kurosu Yoroi): Made by the popular fashion brand Heart Kreuz specifically for her, this is Erza's casual armor, which she is mostly seen wearing. This armor sports a breastplate now composed of a single piece of metal, decorated by curved lines and by a deformed version of Heart Kreuz's mark, with the cross' right arm extending to the right part of Erza's chest, and the added mark of Fairy Tail located under the cross itself, which is now lacking the brand's name.

Heaven's Wheel Armor (天輪の鎧 Tenrin no Yoroi): Plated armor covers her chest, with a large metal flower over it, and she wears a large billowing skirt that has metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neck are uncovered, and she has large metal wings that appear to be made of individual blades, as well as a wing-like headpiece.

Flight: While wearing this armor, Erza seemingly gains the ability to fly for short distances.Sword Requipping: Erza is able to summon a large amount of swords (roughly more than 200), and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents.Blumenblatt (天輪・繚乱の剣ブルーメンブラットTenrin: Burūmenburatto): Erza will requip a mass amount of swords, and then charge at her opponent and slice him or her with two of her swords.Then she will fly past her enemy and send the swords she Requipped into the enemy at the same time.Circle Sword (天輪・循環の剣サークルソードTenrin Sākuru Sōdo): Erza requips swords and has them circle around her by utilizing the command, "Dance, My Blades". The swords then begin spinning rapidly around Erza and she sends them flying towards her opponent(s) in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage.Trinity Sword (天輪・三位の剣トリニティソードTenrin: Toriniti Sōdo): While in her Heavens Wheel Armor, Erza slashes the opponent in a delta formation.Pentagram Sword (天輪・五芒星の剣ペンタグラムソードTenrin: Pentaguramu Sōdo): While using the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user slashes the swords in the shape of a pentagram to attack the target.

Black Wing Armor (黒羽の鎧 Kureha no Yoroi): This armor is black with silver trimming that has silver crosses is several places. It has a revealing silver-edged breastplate and plates flanking her hips that reach down to her waist-guard. The waist-guard leaves the front of Erza's body exposed, with her groin being covered by a dark imbuement. She has large plates guarding her legs. She has two wings that have black metal "arms" acting as the wings' leading structure, but the parts used to fly are composed of a membrane-like material. Erza's hair is tied in a ponytail.

Flight: This armor seems to grant Erza the ability to fly around for short distances.Increased Offense: This armor increases Erza's offensive capabilities, and she uses it in conjunction with any number of weapons to deal her enemy great damage.[67]Moon Flash (黒羽・月閃 Kureha: Gessen): Erza rushes past her target, slashing them in a cross pattern.