Chapter : "Huh!? were you the one who..

For whole weeks, John was playing and caring for Abby like shes the only world for him, until that unexplainable things happen to John.

    After giving Abby her breakfast, while John was cleaning the kitchen, he heard someone whispering into his mind, "brother John," Abby want to join brother fighting evil too", said that voice as John suddenly turn his head toward Abby as fast as he could making his mother shock fo a while with his sudden change of attitude, with the bewildered face he looks towards Abby and tries to communicate with her trough mind whisper. "Hurm"?! Were you the one who...whispering inside my mind just now as he watches Abby face with curiosity as he shakes his head with weird facial.

   Then it did happen again when he heard the voice said, " brother, Abby can whisper with anyone since birth but Abby never tried it to our parents because Abby scared that Daddy and Mama gonna shock to death with Abby ability", but if Abby tried it with you brother it won't be a problem to you right",?

   John was startled don't know what to say when he stuck in this kind of situation, but he tried to calm his mind and reply to Abby through his mind, "so, Abby, may I ask you about something? said John in his mind. Abby just nodded showed that John just can ask any question toward her.

          " Abby, do you, have a things call the system"? ask John. Abby first reaction is shocking than she just nodded her head as she replies, "neh, brother, I also transmigrated from earth to here, but I don't know the full detail why I been chosen to be sent here but after this conversation with you brother I don't care anymore", let me tell you detail about my life until I been sent here by someone", said Abby to John as John hug Abby and bring her to the courtyard.

   " Brother I once was living on the earth as a simple happy family, I've got my father who works as a police detective, my mother as a prosecutor, and my brother who still studied in high school as for me I'm still in the middle school" until that accident happen when my father investigate a big boss of mafia groups and it involves my mother also as the prosecutor, as my mother won the case and put the person inside the prison our life never been the same again".

    They keep pestering our life with red paint as they sketch a lot of bad words in front of our houses, keep breaking my mother office with all kind of excused and it happens for years until my father got a letter of changing workplace as my mother also take the same idea as my father to change workplace so my whole family just move out from the city to other places searching for a new start from that problem and we didn't know that this is our life start to miserable.

    That evening we all excited to move out and will be arriving at the new place around 2 and half hours more until there's a 1 ton of trucks driven fast from the front, father tried to press the horn to startle the driver who may have fallen asleep but was unsuccessful and eventually our vehicle collided head-on with the one-ton truck as the result of that collision our car has been turning and spinning a few times before it stopped, at that time mother and father were badly injured in the head with the vehicle front hood crushed, brother was unconscious, Abby tried to ask for help but was helpless because the road we passed was rarely used by other drivers because it is far to reach the destination.

At that time, Abby still remembers the man driving the truck getting out of his vehicle as if trying to check the condition of the driver in the car that Abby was riding in, when the driver saw that his father and mother were still alive he dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a handgun, then he said  to father, "this is you and your wife's fault for trying to disrupt our "business" and this is also the punishment our boss gave to you, hope in the next life don't you ever want to be busy disrupting other people's business", that's all Abby remembered what the man said then Abby heard  a few shots, "Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! as Abby saw mother and father were no longer alive", at which point Abby had already started to shed sad tears with a baby face making John's heart shocked to hear the story of her past life.

   Abby continued her story, Abby tried to wake her brother up from his faint but was helpless and the man realized that Abby was still alive and had seen his face so he got back in his vehicle and started colliding with their overturned vehicle and started pushing our vehicle towards the gorge.  When our car was pushed towards the gorge, Abby heard my brother's voice who was starting to wake up from his fainting with injuries on his face. He shouted Abby's name many times, then Abby held my brother's hand and Abby was beside him, he smiled but he didn't have time to say any words as the car  we had plunged into the gorge when some parts of our vehicle fell and were stabbed by a tree branch on the edge of the gorge and one of them penetrated directly into my brother's throat and he died immediately", Abby was the last one who still alive, Abby tormented in a state of life waiting to be save, almost 3 days Abby was in the gorge with the bodies of Abby's mother and father and also the body of my brother who had begun to rot, for 3 days Abby cried remembering our fate, at the end of the third day there were rescuers arrived and cranes  pulling us all out of the gorge, the rescue team rejoiced for a moment after finding out that Abby was still alive even though life felt meaningless without her parents and brother, at that time Abby had surrendered to God, in her heart Abby had begun to hold a grudge but no chance for that day arrival because at the scene there are still remnants of the mafia group waiting for news about the family of detective Harley when he heard loud screams of rescuers saying that another was still alive he reached for a weapon in his pocket and fired a shots at Abby repeatedly with 12 shots to the chest, as one of the 12 bullet hit one of the rescuer in the head, as the person who release the shot already gone running away from the accident places.

After that, I just know that Abby been born in new life, Abby also got a system but I don't know what kind of system it is, Abby will only know when Abby age reaches 10 years old said Abby inside John mind. Until today Abby tried to remember brother faces, mother and father faces but Abby can't remember them ever, as Abby start crying again.

    Seeing Abby back to grief John knelt and hugged Abby with love, it's okay, just assume that we are all your original Abby family, don't worry brother will always be by your side well in any kind of situation brother willing to sacrifice my life just to save Abby please don't cry, later mama will ask why Abby cried afraid later they think brother bully Abby. Good girl....don't worry ill avenge your family Abby when I got the power to move to the other universe.