Everest's Arrival

So chapter 6 is here and I know it's so weird but I hope you like it (I regret you even like it) Huh? Nothing bye!!!

Rocky's POV

It's morning, Chase is still sleeping and he needs to wake up the other pups I tried to wake him “Cutie pie~~~ time to wake up” I earn a small groan “Rocky five more minutes” he say half asleep I just giggle, kissed him on the lips and kissed back “Okay handsome, I'm up” “Come on let's go to the lookout” I say happily and go to the lookout as we go there we saw the most cutest thing, Rubble and Zuma hugging each other while fast asleep.

We go to lookout and saw Ryder preparing our bowls “Hey pups can you go and wake the others?” Ryder say as we nod, we went outside and Chase barked out his megaphone “Arf, megaphone” he was about to shout when I cut him off “Chase can I do it? Please?” I say with puppy eyes “Okay, cutie, you can do it” I nod and right before I will shout, Chase kissed me on the cheek I blushed lightly bad shouted “PUPS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!” I shouted through the megaphone and  the pups woke up furious “Rocky!! You too?” Zuma say with anger me and Chase just laugh “Sorry guys, I wanted to try it too you know?” I say to them “Marshy, I wanna try something too” Skye say as Marshall nodded “Ruff, water cannon”.

Skye's POV

“Now, my turn. Yip water cannon on” I yip and water comes out off Marshall's hose and spray Rocky but Chase shielded him “Cute, ruff water cannon away” Marshall say as I nod and say “Agree”, we go to the lookout eat breakfast and play a little when Ryder calls us “Pups we have a visitor!” we stopped playing and saw Everes “Everest!!” we shout and go there.

Everest: Hey pups! Missed me?

All the pups: Yes

Everest: *Saw Chase and Rocky holding paws* Uh, Skye? Can I talk to you for a sec?

Me: Sure, hey guys be right back

All the pups: Okay

Me and Everest go inside to the lookout and I saw worry on her face so I ask “Hey Ev, everything alright?”
“How could've you not seen it?” I look at her, confused “Seen Chase and Rocky holding paws” shoot I forgot to tell her “Ev, they're dating and if you thought Chase has a crush on me? I did too but I have a second option” she cut me off “Rubble?” “Nope, Marshall. Rubble is with Zuma and Ryder knows this and he accepted them so I hope you'll accept them to” she hug me “Of course I do, and to be honest I'm lesbian and had a crush on you but Tracker changed me and I became straight because if him” I hear the lookout door open “Hey Skye” we turn around to see Marshall “Hey Marshy, Everest confessed to me that she's lesbian but now she's straight because of a cute, but you're cuter Marshy, chihuahua named Tracker” Marshall was shock but then hug me “And I'm guessing you have a crush on Skye here” Everest blush and nods “To be honest I thought you liked her too Skye, but I guess I was wrong” he started to cry but I kiss his cheek “I love you Marshy, always will”. After that talk we go outside and play a little more.

------------------------------------------------------

Welp weird right? Anyways dint forget to vote and comment if you like it. That's it for now!! Peace!

-Coffee out