KyungsooXreader-Daddy kink

Kyungsoo would be gently nibbling on your neck and making you moan, this would be your 4th time actually making sexual contact.

He would find your soft spot making you pant and get all flustered, moaning his name like crazy as he smirked against your neck.

Kyungsoo would leave a few hickeys before finally getting the both of you undressed as he starts to tongue fuck you, your throat drying as you try to keep your secret.

His tongue stopped just before you reached your climax and Kyungsoo would thrust into you, hard and making your insides buzz but sting a little.

His hips wouldn't start moving again until you needed more of him and you would call his name asking him to move. Your sweet tone would make him want to go easy on you.

Kyungsoo would pull out almost fully then slam back into you but then move at a deadly slow pace, making you whine and try to fuck his member.

Every time you moved, he would get faster, giving you pleasure more and more. You stopped moving and he still would go faster, making your legs go like jelly.

Kyungsoo would keep fucking you hard and deep as he tried to chase his orgasm, leaving your head filled with stars and your legs unable to move.

That's when it would come out. "Daddy slower please" you would pant out in between breaths but he wouldn't slow down, instead he would spank your thigh "so someone's got a daddy kink now?"

You would nod your head slightly as a smirk appeared on his face. "Well then baby girl, take daddy's dick like the slut you are for me."

Kyungsoo's constant degradation turned you on even more as he let go of one side of your hips and tightened his hand round your throat as you threw your head back in delight.

A constant thread of moans and daddy's would come out as Kyungsoo sped up. "i'm gonna cum daddy" you would say as he pounded into you, not giving you a chance to catch your breath.

"Wait for daddy to cum baby" he would say, finally giving you affection after the amount of insults that you liked so much.

Everything he done would make you want to cum more and more as he was still chasing his orgasm, "you can cum baby" he says releasing his hot load inside of you.

Kyungsoo's pace would slow down and eventually stop as he pulled out and tucked the both of you into bed.

From there, you would have a conversation about your kinks and what you like and what you don't as he stroked your hair and gave you all the love and after care you needed.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

A/N: i know this is different to what i normally write but tbh i don't really know what to write atm :)