ChangbinXreader-AfterCare

Changbin X female reader:

The raven haired male kissed at your neck as you moaned deliciously. Small whimpers of over stimulation leaving your slightly patented lips. "Changbin... I need a drink" You choked out, your throat swallowing itself as changbin stopped kissing your neck slowly. "Get on my back baby" he called and you slowly moved your nude body onto his back. He lifts you slowly, trying not to hurt your swelling lower torso. "Let's go get you some food baby" he says in a soft tone, making sure you aren't hurt. He makes his way slowly toward the kitchen "i'm coldddd" you whine and he grabs the closest blanket to the two of you, wrapping it round your body, bringing you a comfort. "so what snacks do you want Baby girl?" He cooed at you, in a way that always managed to make your heart flutter. "Anything and everything. ESPECIALLY ICE CREAM HEHE!!" The last part you practically screeched into the poor mans ear as he struggled to keep you on his back. "yeah okay sweetie, you always have had a soft spot for ice cream huh" he giggled softly making your heart warm and a huge smile appear on your face. After he grabbed ice cream, made cup ramen and got some water, he walked the both of you back to the bedroom. Gently lowering you onto the bed, he left a soft kiss on your temple as he got into bed next to you. "You know i really do love you princess, you done so well. Thank you" He praised you, handing you ice cream and water. "i love you too binnie" you smiled snuggling close to him.