1. The mission

JJ P.O.V.

  I'm one of the top criminals in the U.S. It's weird cause I'm only 16, but no one knows that. I call myself Slayer. My dad is the leader of the group that I'm in. I have a sister that is in it too, but she is not ready for mission yet.

  I walked into my father office cause he needs me for something. "What you need?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed. "I got something that I need you to do." I nodded. "But I don't know if you want to do it." He ended. "I will do it. Just tell me what to do." I said to him.

  He told me I needed to steal a folder that my dad needs. I told him I will get it and walked out of his office. I got ready and went to the location that he gave me.

-- Time skip --

  I arrived at the big apple. I looked around the city to look for the building I was looking for. I finally found the building, the CIA. It bigger than I thought it was

  I looked around the back to see if I could sneak in. There is a CIA officer outside texting. He doesn't see me. I took the chance and pull out my gun. I when up to him, knocked him out, took his uniform, and hide his body. I then grabbed his phone and texted the person "Sorry. Have to go." and put his phone up.

  I walked inside to get the folder. I went into the room where I should find it. I looked at everything, then I found it. The folder had the title Agent Red on it. I put it in my bag and left without anyone knowing.