8. Feelings

JJ P.O.V.

  Asher open the door to a hotel room. It have 2 beds, a TV in the same room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony. He then gave me some clothes. " Go change in the bathroom." He told me. I nods an when to go change.

  Once I got changed I look myself in the mirror. I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I look at my face to see it was a little dirty. So I grabbed a rag, wet it, and start to wash my face.

  Once I'm done I went out of the bathroom. Asher then say something. "You know we never known our real name. I'm Eli." He told me. "JJ." I said he looks confused. " It is short for something or what?" He asked.

  I just sigh cause most people I have met asked me the same question. "No. It's my real name." I told him. "Well, I'm going to change." He said as he walked in the bathroom.

  I went out to get some fresh air. Once I get out on the balcony I get out my phone to call my dad and tell him want it going on.

  "Hello." He answered. "Hey Dad." I said. "JJ. What is going on?" He asked. "Well change of plans. I have to go to Atlanta and take the code from him. Right now I'm staying in a hotel for tonight." I told him. "Well. Do you need me to send a person out to help you?" He asked. "No. I got some friends in Atlanta that can help me." I told him. "Ok. Be safe out there. Bye." He said. "Bye." I said then hang up.

  I leaned over on the railing. It's was so calming outside. I was relaxing, until I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and rest their head on my neck. I know it was Eli, so I let it be.

  "Why you haven't push me away yet?" He asked me. I stay silent. He then get closer to my face. "You love me." He said. "No I don't." I look away blushing. "You're lying." He said. "Whatever. Believe what you want to believe." I told him. He just rest his head on my neck again.

  'Maybe I do really love him?' I asked myself. We stay like this for a good bit until I feel my phone vibrate. I checked it to see an unknown number text me.

  "Hello Slayer." It's reads

  "Who are you?" I replied.

  I set my phone down and wait for them to answer. I then felt Eli let go of me and leaned on the railing besides me.

  "Who was that?" He asked. "It just an unknown number." I told him. "How does he know you?" He asked. "I don't really know." I told him.

  I then lean my head on his chest. He chuckled softly. "I knew you love my." He said. I just elbow him in the stomach. I then check my phone to see there is a text message.

  "I'm Red. Remember?" He said.

  "How did you get my phone number?" I asked him.   He replied quickly.

  "You know I can look for your file, but you don't use your real name and always hides you face. So I just try to match your hair to your picture and I found who you really are... JJ."

  Once he said that I was surprised that he look in every possible file that could be me and find my number. "So... Since you know who I'm really am. Are you going to turn me on?" I asked him.

  "No. I'm not, but there is a thing I was to ask you." He told me. I don't really trust him. Eli then speak. "Let him ask it." I then told Red to go ahead. He asked what I was not expecting him to asked.

  "Will you go on a date with me?"  I look at Eli. "Why he wants to date you?" He asked. I don't really know, but I text him back. "What if I say no?"

  He replied. "If no then I will turn you in." He is blackmailing me. I have to say yes. "So... When and where are we going to met?" I asked him. "Tomorrow at 3. You can met me at my house and we will go to a restaurant or something." He told me. It then gave me an idea. "Ok. S e you tomorrow." I told him and put up my phone.

  "So you are going on a date with him?" Eli asked. "I will get his address and while me and him are out of the house you and some of my friends are going to get the code." I told him. He just nods.

  "That is going to be the plan. Who are yours other friends?" He asked me. " I'm going to asked them tomorrow if they can met us at the mall and you will see." I told him. He nods and went inside.

  He stop when he opened the door. "I love you." He said. I didn't say anything. He just walk in and went to sleep.

  I just stood there thinking about what he said. I smiled to myself. "I love you too."