10. Getting ready for a date

Eli P.O.V.

  Me and JJ was on our way to Atlanta. While me and JJ was eating she told me where I need to go and tell me about her friends. They are in a another group of thief and they are allies with her group.

  We stop at the mall. It was big. We both get off of the bike and take our helmets off. "It's 12:17. They should be here any minutes." JJ said. I just nods and we both walked inside.

  We are waiting in the middle of the mall. I was sitting on a bench while JJ was walking back and forth looking at her phone. "JJ, come sit down." I told her. She sat down beside me. I wrap mine arm around her, pulling her close to me. "What are you worried about?" I asked her. "I just worried about this date." She told me.

  "It ok. It's going to be fine." I told her. She calm down a little. "Thank you." She said. I just smiled. I then heard someone called out to JJ. "Hey JJ." I then look over where they are at. There is two girls. One have red hair and the other have black hair. JJ got up and walk over to them

  "Hey Eria and Toxic." She said as she wave at them. "Who do you want us to met?" The red hair girl asked her. "Well...." JJ try to speak, but she stop and little pink line was across her face. I get up and walk over to them. "Hello, I'm Eli." I said. Both girls look at me. "JJ. You didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend." The red hair girl said. JJ face turn red and the black hair girl looks shock. "What, boyfriend?" The black hair said and then grabbed my shirt and pull me down to her hight.

  "You listen here. If you break her heart, I will break you." She said and let go of me. She then punched me in the stomach. I fell down on the floor. "He is not my boyfriend." JJ told them. She then help me up. "Well, Eli this is Eria." She said as she point at the red hair girl. "And this is Toxic." She pointed at the black hair girl. "What do you need help with?" Eria asked her. She explained what have been happening. "So you telling me you want us to help you get ready for this date?" Eria asked. She nods. "Well let's go. I can find the perfect outfit." Eria said as she and Toxic grabbed her arm and drag her, leaving me. I just sit down on the branch and wait.

  --Time Skip--

  I went to the food court to get me a sandwich. As I sit down in a chair, I saw JJ and her friends walk up to get some food. Her outfit stands out.

(The eyes are should be blue not red

(The eyes are should be blue not red. The person who draw this didn't know what the color of the eyes was and that was my fault.)

  Eria didn't lie when she said she can find the perfect outfit. They then saw me and walk over to me. "Hey Eli." JJ said. I wave. "So what you think about the outfit I pick." Toxic asked me. "It looks good." I told them. JJ look at the time. "It's 2:00. I should get going." She said. I stop her. "Hey. Do you think we can you know, go on a date sometime?" I asked her. She blushed a little. "Asked me again after this, and I might need your number just in case." She told me. I just her my number and who's her luck.