~The Beginning~

~Lisa Park~ POV~
"September 17, 2013

From: 10260110756@mutemail.com

To: milesupshur@gmail.com

Subject: TIP / Illegal Activity at Murkoff Psychiatric Systems
You don't know me. Have to make this quick. They might be monitoring
I did 2 weeks of software consult at MURKOFF Psychiatric Systems' facilities in Mount Massive. All sorts of NDA's I am very much breaking right now but seriously, fuck those guys.
Terrible things happening there. Don't understand it. Don't believe half the things I saw. Doctors talking about dream therapy going too deep, finding something that had been waiting for them in the mountain. People are being hurt and Murkoff is making money.
It needs to be Exposed."

The door opens and I quickly turn everything off and Mr Langerman the guard at Murkoff asylum probably the only guard I like in this place but he has to understand that there is some what an evil in this place, they are doing experiments on the patients and they are meant to make them more sane than there are but they are only loosing the sanity by the experiments.

anyway Mr Langerman says that I've been paged Six times I thought it was less but I guess I was so caught up in my email to a journalist to Miles upshur so he can expose Murkoff.

I walk slowly pass the scientists in their little groups of two or three and I wouldn't even call them scientists they are more like the patients but probably worse, I continue to walk and think to myself what would happen if they found out that I'm a fly basically they will probably fire me shit I need to keep this job so I can feed the boys and Waylon Park my husband he will probably be so mad if I got fired or something but my main question is why do we have a female ward when there is no female patients and I am the only female here in this facility which is odd but I don't really think that much about it.

I'm here at my destination to the computer room where Dr. Wanaki needs me and I over heard him say if Mrs Park isn't here in fifteen seconds I am going to fire her so I hurried and sat in my seat like a good girl then I got on the computer and typed in the codes I need to access this thing but Dr. Wanaki never said what it was for.

As I was using the computer typing what I needed too there was this guy the guards brought in the record said 'Eddie Gluskin- 45' he seemed to be struggling against the Guards , I felt bad for him I felt really bad for a psychopath well who knows maybe he's perfectly normal no one knows.
I finish my work and leave but I stop and Dr. Wanaki places his hand upon my shoulder and I look down lookin at my feet feeling so guilty that I couldn't help.
He says to me " Don't expect anything but honesty in the report " Which gave the hint of my being fired.
I walk slowly to the room I was in with my laptop but I look down on the floor at this symbol I've never noticed until now I have no clue what it is but must be something to do with the facility it's self.
I walk over to the room and notice the door is slightly open when I closed it, I open it carefully and walk in with my guard up but Mr. Bloom surprise me and Mr. Langerman the gaurd who I trusted came and pushed me to the ground as I stumble trying to catch my self Mr. Blaire goes "A Borrowed laptop, A fire wall and An onion router can't stop the facility tracking down Fleas" I was scared but something happen that I didn't even expect "That was stupid Mrs. Park even crazy" Mr. Blaire said with a tone, "Did you hear that Mr. Langerman".
" I believe Mrs park here volunteer to be committed ".
All I could do was sit there on the floor crying, sobbing softly, " Mr langerman did I just hear the Lucy Park also volunteer to the morphic engine ".
" I believe she did Mr Blaire"
Mr Blaire threw my laptop to the floor and the gaurds came other and beated me they said it was Medicine I guess they where right because I don't remember what happened after Mr Langerman kicked me on the face.