64: December 5th, 2017

IG story: machinegunkelly

***

I forced a sob and a wobbly smile. I don't know if my lips quivering was due to good acting or nerves. Zac laid on the cot we were using for the scene for the hospital bed scene. He was laying and I was on the edge of the bed with my upper half against his. Our hands holding tightly to each other.

And with only a moment's hesitation I made the move to kiss him. Zac took a moment before he was kissing me back. And my body seemed to ignite when his tongue plunged into my mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever and a moan escaped my lips before I could suppress it. Thankfully it was quiet. But with that I pulled away. And as the scene was written out, I did what I supposed to rested my head against his forehead.

"Good, good. Almost perfect. Let's try to move angles so Zac doesn't look so immobile. And Zac try to lean up more into her kiss," the director said.

We started our lines over and once again I took a pause before kissing him. He leaned up as directed, his hand cupping my cheek, leaving my grasp. He groaned into my mouth sexily and I parted my lips to await his tongue. "Cut! Too much," director said.

Zac sighed, dropping back onto the bed, biting his lip. "You're an amazing kisser," he said and I chuckled, covering my face for a moment.

I didn't reply. Because saying 'you too' made liking the feeling of his lips on mine too real. "One more time. And I need another camera," the director said.

And once more Zac and I were kissing. Deeply. He was sucking my bottom lip as we pulled away for air. I was panting as I rested my forehead against his. We heard clapping and pulled back. "And scene. That was good. But we need another one. Lines were a little too rushed guys," the director said before someone ran up to talk to him. "Fuck, we can try again tomorrow. For now you guys have rehearsal for written in the stars song," the director told us before waving us off set.

***

olivia_bennett