Chapter 1

So I had an idea for an new OC and this story idea popped into my head one day as a way to introduce the new character. So I decided to write it down only to hit a big concrete rode block after writing the first chapter. I didn't have a clue on how to continue so I called upon my wonderful friend Millie_Astral (Chibi). All the characters in the World of Corruption as well as that world belong to Chibi. I could of never done this story without her help, thank you a ton Chibi for helping me. Now onto the story!

'I can't take it anymore, I have to feel something! ANYTHING!' Dumon screams in his mind.

He opens his nightstand drawer and takes out a razor blade. He goes to cut his wrist with it so he can feel something, anything at all if it will get rid of the cold empty hollow feeling in his chest. But before Dumon can cut himself he hears a voice calling out to him.

"Dumon you don't have to hurt yourself to feel better."

"I don't...?" Dumon asks unsure, his face is as cold as the empty hollow feeling in his chest.

"No, I relish in despair just give into me and you won't have to feel this way anymore. I can face the world for you." The voice says sweetly.

Dumon takes a moment to process what the voice is telling him, the razor blade resting on his wrist.

"Let me suffer in your place." The voice whispers seemingly into Dumon's ear.

"Just take the pain away, I don't want to feel like this anymore." Dumon says as the razor blade falls to the floor with a soft clanging sound.

"You have nothing to fear, just give in."

"Wait, who are?"

"My name is Gothica, but you may call me Goth for short if you wish." Gothica whispers as he slowly pushes Dumon down.

"Please stay out of site of the others." Dumon says as he allows Gothica to push him down.

"You have nothing to fear, I'll stay well out of site." Gothica smiles smoothly as he picks up the razor blade from the floor, hiding it away back in the nightstand drawer.

Gothica doesn't look all that different from Dumon, but he plans on changing that soon. The only physical difference that anyone could possibly find if they are paying attention are his dark hazel brown eyes.

Don Thousand comes to check in on Dumon having thought he felt something wrong from him through his lapis. But when he comes to check he sees nothing wrong, "Dumon" is calmly drawling in his sketchbook. So he goes back to his office to work, hours pass before Dumon feels comfortable enough to come back to the real world.

"Just call again whenever you feel the need to hide.~" Gothica whispers and seems to disappear into the dark recesses of Dumon's mind.

Well that was deep, I hope this story isn't to weird or depressing. Things will get better for Dumon I promise you, and the chapters will be a lot longer as well.