Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks after Nash's first encounter with Dumon and he hasn't seen him since. Nash doesn't pressure Dumon into coming out but he would like to see him again. Gothica does try to make a move on Nash in the hopes not only to win him over but to get Dumon jealous enough to come out. Finally Nash asks to see Dumon before Gothica can try to win him over.

"Do you know when Dumon will come out again?"

"That I-" Gothica is interrupted by Dumon from within.

"Let me out, please." Dumon says sounding like he's about to cry.

"Actually he would like to come out now, one moment."

Gothica closes his eyes to switch places with Dumon. Dumon opens his eyes to see Nash in front of him.

"Hi... you wanted to see me?" He says, though he doesn't sound happy at all.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you again." Nash says happily.

"You're really happy to see me?" Dumon asks, he seems more withdrawn now then when Nash first met him.

Nash nods, "I am, I've missed you. I'm sure the others would like to meet you."

"I'd rather stay with you, if that's okay."

Dumon gives him a small smile since Nash isn't going to push him to meet the others.

"What would you like to do?" Dumon ask hesitantly.

"Do you want to spend the day playing music again?" Nash asks happily.

"That sounds nice." Dumon says softly.

Back in Barain World Nash and Don who have been trying to pick up Dumon's lapis signal have finally found it.

"Are we sure that's Dumon?" Nash asks Don, unsure if it's really him.

"It has to be, who else could it be?" Don replies back.

"Wonderful." Nash says as he takes Dumon to the music room.

Dumon follows him silently, Nash and Don try calling Dumon. Making his lapis glow but Dumon doesn't answer them. Nash notices Dumon's lapis glowing.

"Yours can do that?"

"Yeah..." Dumon answers not wanting to tell him that someone is trying to call him.

"Why is that?"

"Why is what?"

"Why is it glowing."

Dumon doesn't answer him and puts his hand over his lapis to block the call. Back in Barain World Nash and Don get worried and try to get into contact with Embers to find Dumon to make sure he's alright. It doesn't matter to Nash if Dumon doesn't answer and lets it go. He opens the doors to the piano room.

"Here we are."

Dumon goes into the room quietly and looks around. The room is the same as last time, with the grand piano sitting in the middle of a room with lovely acoustics.

"Is there anything you would like me to play?" He asks softly.

"You may play whatever you like."

Dumon takes a moment to think of what he wants to play as he goes to sit in front of the piano. Then he begins to play the song Alluring Secret Black Vow. Nash smiles encouragingly at Dumon and listens to him play. Dumon seems to relax a bit as he plays. Nash closes his eyes and just listens to him play.

'He's such a soft soul, it makes me want to help him all the more. He even likes that I'm caring and kind when most would see that as a flaw here.' He thinks to himself.