Chapter 4

"And the other part?" Gothica asks curiously.

Don grins, "Your little split personality. Oh, but we both know it's much more then a simple spilt personality. A simple voice in your head that you wouldn't call your own. It's someone else, with a physical body, isn't it?"

"You're half right." Gothica says with a smirk.

"Oh?" Don raises a brow as he puts down a pink crystal and picks up a purple one. "Then why don't you educate me?" He says as his amusement increases.

"While I do hear another voice and there is another personality sharing this body with me. I'm not the original individual."

"Ah and there it is. I figured there was another person but for the alternate personality to be dominant for nearly a year? Very fascinating.~"

Vector is becoming a bit jealous that Don is giving all his attention to Gothica.

"I'm only in control because he wants me to be. He finds it easer to deal with his problems that way."

"Ah a coping mechanism."

"You could say that."

"Hey Don, are we gonna finish that potion?" Vector says trying to get Don's attention back.

Don claps in hands together, "Ah yes, I nearly forgot!" He says with a smile.

"Sounds like someone's jealous." Gothica says to Vector with a smirk.

Vector sticks his tongue out at Gothica. Gothica who is feeling playful, sticks his tongue out back at him. Don chucks and cups Vector's chin adoringly.

"No need to be jealous my pet."

Hearing this makes Vector blush.

"Now now children. Vector grind up some of the white vest for me. And put on some gloves."

"Yes Don." Vector replies happily and goes to do his task.

"Gothica, do you see that burner over there?"

Gothica looks around the room for a moment to find the burner then nods, "Yeah I see it."

"Bring it to me."

"On it." Gothica says and brings the burner over to Don.

As Don, Vector and Gothica finish the potion, Dumon's absence in Barain World hasn't gone unnoticed. Don and the remaining emperors try to find Dumon but are unable to. They can't connect to Dumon's lapis since it changed color when Gothica took over. So they can't track him down, which makes them think that Dumon either isn't wearing his lapis or that it's been damaged in someway.

Back in the World of Corruption, Don infused some of the crystal dust with his own chaos to activate the crystals. He carefully slides them into a beaker to heat up with some toxic water. Vector feels something off, which is Dumon's emperors and Don trying to contact Dumon but he brushes it aside as the odd energies of his world. Gothica watches to see what will happen to the crystals but he doesn't feel any kind of call. The crystals melt but not before cracking and popping.

"Gothica do you have access to any powers?" Don asks as he stirs the mixture so the melted crystal dust dissolves in the water.

"I've always thought of myself as a human but I think I have some demon abilities."

"Oh, care to share?"

"I can try."

Gothica puts his hand over the breaker to see what happens, the color of the potion changes to a deep purple color.