19.

Just to let you know, that the butterfly that appears on the previous chapter indicates a butterfly effect.

No One's P.O.V

The weather news is reported that today, which is the day after the incident between Dahyun and Jimin happened, will be having a storm coming.

It is 4 p.m. and Jimin id sitting on the sofa wrapping himself with a blanket. Infront of him is a cup of black coffee still brewing hot.

He watches as the sky darkened and there was a flash of lightning followed by a rumble of thunder. Jimin flinches and the wind shrieked.

Then droplets of rain began to rain down. Jimin gets up, leaving the blanket behind and look out the window.

He glances around the street infront of his house and then saw a cat lying down not far by his house as the rains dropping onto it.

Jimin gasps in shock. He went to grab his jacket and opens the door. He runs to the cat and carefully picking it up.

It was a calico cat.

He carries it to his house and put it on the mat. Jimin grabs his blanket and wrap it around the cat. He dried the cat off.

Jimin then starts the fire on his firewood place near the cat. The temperature got colder because of the heavy rain and storm.

He then sat down infront of the fire before grabbing the cat and put it on his lap.

Jimin feels warm.

-

Dahyun just finished cleaning her room when the storm strikes. She walks towards the window and stares outside. Somehow the heavy sound of rain pouring sounds so... relaxing? To her.

Dahyun went to her bed and lay down before starting to wrap herself up in her blanket.

Yesterday's story keeps bothering her ever since she woke up.

Dahyun feels miserable.

-
Sorry for not being active on this app😔✌️