9.

Dahyun groans as her phone had been ringing non stop since 3 minutes ago.

She angrily reaches for her phone and saw the notifactions full with Jimin's DM.

She grips her phone hard. The ringing is not stopping. Not until she answers him.

Dahyun then decides that she answers him, Jimin.

NationsTofu
Why do keep messaging me for 3 minutes straight?!!

Park_Chminn
Why not?

NationsTofu
...
Okay, what do you want?

Park_Chminn
I want to meet you.

Dahyun gasps quietly. A handsome guy just asked her out?? Well of course he's annoying, but who can't reject a fine man?

She sighs as she types on her phone.

NationsTofu
Really???

Park_Chminn

Did I stutter???

NationsTofu
We're texting , not talking.

Park_Chminn
Okay, are you free tonight?

NationsTofu
....
Yes?

Park_Chminn
Good, meet me at Jungsik Restaurant at 7.30 p.m.

Dahyun hesitates. Should she accept or not? However, she just type what comes out on her mind.

NationsTofu
Okay.

Park_Chminn
K.

Dahyun grunts. She hates it whenever people messaged her with a 'K'. Especially coming from someone she barely knows.

She looks at the clock in her bedroom.

It's only 5 p.m. I still got time.

She thought before going to the bathroom.

🐤

After putting on the dress she's been wanting to wear. She grabs her handbag and her purse. Well, she does have a job, just today she's free. Luckily.

Dahyun stops her steps infront of her front door. She just realised that Jimin, just let her walk on feet to the restaurant!

Dahyun groans for a millionth time today. Jimin was doing nothing but frustrates her.

It took her 20 minutes to walk to the restaurant. A sweat is forming on her forehead.

Great. Now he's going to complain that I look sweaty.

She opens the door to the restaurant and checks her watch.

It's 7.05 p.m. now.

She thought before taking random seats in the restaurant. The waiter came and asks for her drink and food. But Dahyun said she orders drink first before ordering foods. So she ordered chocolate milk, her favourites.