10.

Two days have passed since that day. Where they first met and Jimin decided to hold her hands and accompanied her.

Dahyun was lying on her bed, hugging a pillow, still thinking about that moment. A blush is forming on her cheeks.

She then checks her instagram to see Jimin's post.

Fortunately, he didnt post the picture that he took of them both yesterday.

Dahyun sighs in relief.

Dahyun then sits up and looks at the calender. It's Tuesday and 10 a.m. She will work at 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.

She sighs before she walks out of her bedroom and then grabs her purse. She went out, locked the door and went to buy groceries at the nearest supermarket.

-

Meanwhile Jimin was sitting on a bench not far from the supermarket, just a few steps away. He's staring at the picture of him and Dahyun together on his phone for who knows how many minutes.

Suddenly he heard whispers from a feminine voice. He looks away from his phone and saw two girls in front of him.

"Yes? May I help you?" Jimin asks.

"We want to know if you would like to take a picture with us..!" The first girl spoke. "Because you're handsome!" The second girl said.

Jimin smiles. He thanked them before the first girl takes her phone out and select the camera app. She then took a picture of them three.

After that, the second girl squel quietly. Jimin chuckles quietly. He likes it when people praise him.

The girls waved bye at him, so he waves back. Then he goes back staring at the picture. His smiles grows bigger making his eyes turn into a small crescent moon before he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, hi" He turns his head to the left side and saw Dahyun standing beside the bench, slightly leaning down staring at Jimin.

Jimin of course, was suprised. He quickly hide his phone. Dahyun giggles. "I already saw it. You were staring at that picture."

Jimin averts his eyes, this time he's the one who's blushing. "Oh, shut up. What are you doing here anyway?" He asks, changing the topic. 

Dahyun presses her lips. "To the supermarket, buying groceries. That's all." Jimin's head perkes up.

This is his chance.

"L-Let me help you! C-Carrying the groceries!" He loudly offers causing other people in the same place look at him confusingly.

"Uh..Can I?" He asks quietly while scratching the back of his neck. That was embarrassing.

Dahyun smiles. "If you insist. Okay" Jimin smiles so bright he looks like a child. He then quickly got up and walked beside Dahyun.

-🐤

Time passes, and now Jimin is infront of Dahyun's front house door, carrying the groceries while Dahyun's busy opening the lock on the door.

Well, the groceries are very heavy. And Jimin is sweating now. He tries his best to not complain about it.

"And...There!" Dahyun said before she opens the door. She steps aside for Jimin to walk in.

"Men first." She sassily. Jimin glares at her before entering. Dahyun laughs causing Jimin to smile again.

Gosh, her laughs is...music to my ears.

Jimin thoughts as he puts the groceries on the kitchen table. "Thanks, Jimin. I-I really appreciate it." Dahyun said while looking at Jimin.

"Ah, don't mention it." Jimin said as he puts both of his hands up. "And by the way, I would really appreciate it if I am your guest."

Dahyun frowns before she looks at Jimin. "M-My guest? What, you want me to make a coffee or a tea for you? That's what you mean?" Dahyun asks sarcastically.

"Yes." Something about the way Jimin said made Dahyun gets goosebumps. She quickly moves to the counter to make a tea for his guest, Jimin. Then, she had an idea.

After making the tea, she elegantly put it on the table and decided to play long. "There you go, my honorable guest, Park Jimin." She sarcastically said while smiling slyly.

Jimin began to smirk. He pats away the chair, acting as if there was a dust. Jimin sat down then rest his cheek on his right palm.

"Where's the cup, Miss Dahyun? I thought you would be polite enough to bring me a cup." Jimin said.

"Ugh, sure." Dahyun lazily said then brings a cup and put it infront of Jimin.

Jimin smirks. "You know, I kinda like you."

Dahyun blinks mutiple times."Ehh?" She smiles nervously.

Then suddenly, Jimin stands up, chair almost fall. Then he walks toward Dahyun while Dahyun walks backward until her back is against the wall.

Jimin put his arm on the wall beside Dahyun, slightly leaning forward.

Dahyun blushes. Jimin standing close to her, makes her looked tiny.

-
Edit credits to instagram acc @dubuchim

Uuu this is kinda cringy im sorry😔😔